NASCRAG looking for team Saturday at 1 p.m.
Normal
Small
Posted by gamerlaura

Hi everybody,

I've done the charity event a couple of times, but I've never signed up for the full NASCRAG tournament until this year.  I read the description and it just sounded like too much fun, so I threw my hat in the ring.  I know they'll hook me up with a team if I just show up solo, but I figured I'd give the forums a shot.  Are there any teams out there looking for a fifth (or sixth, or seventh)?  I can't promise to be a great roleplayer, but I can promise to have fun and be enthusiastic.  If anyone is planning to do NASCRAG on Saturday at 1 and needs another team member, please reply to this topic.

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

It's a great idea to have your team put together before the muster.  Thanks Laura!

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

Hey!  If your schedule allows for a switch to friday night at 7pm, we have some open slots on our team!  By open, I mean, we have two people begging for more, so...  you'll get initial stock options, a groovy directorship title, voting rights, first print runs of our official propaganda, and dibs on the corner office.

Normal
Small
Posted by gamerlaura

Sorry, I have another event Friday at 7.  Thanks, though.

Normal
Small
Posted by jevertt

I have a team of three, Friday at 1pm.

Would love to get three more to fill the group before the event - if you or anyone else is looking to group at that time, LMK.

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

I think I can do Saturday at 1 - I hadn't picked a time yet. I'm willing to join up if someone wants me! :)

Normal
Small
Posted by gamerlaura ladyimm

ladyimm wrote:
I think I can do Saturday at 1 - I hadn't picked a time yet. I'm willing to join up if someone wants me! :)
Great!  It's just me right now, but hopefully more people will be able to join up.  Looking forward to meeting you, Ladyimm.

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

You too Laura!

I'll be easy to find day-off - I use a rollator - a big blue one (if you don't know, a rollator is a walker with wheels and a seat).  :) Looking forward to meeting you! Hopefully we can find more teammates :).  Are we doing the regular team event (aka Let's Be Bad) or are we doing the charity event?

Normal
Small
Posted by gamerlaura ladyimm

ladyimm wrote:
You too Laura!
I'll be easy to find day-off - I use a rollator - a big blue one (if you don't know, a rollator is a walker with wheels and a seat).  :) Looking forward to meeting you! Hopefully we can find more teammates :).  Are we doing the regular team event (aka Let's Be Bad) or are we doing the charity event?

Let's Be Bad.

I'll be on the lookout.  I'll be in my version of Black Widow (tulle skirt, fishnets, and combat boots), so I should also be spottable.

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

Ah, cool.

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile - life got seriously busy there for a bit! (whew!)

What kind of team name do we want?

What theme shall we have?

How about a chant? :)

Normal
Small
Posted by gamerlaura

No problem.

I haven't given much thought to a team name or a chant.  The first thing that came to mind was that Jessica Rabbit line, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."  I don't know if that's really chant-y, though.

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

I'll do some thinking on this... one guy, I saw, is going for a llama theme... I won't steal llamas but... I'll go something theme-y for us.  

Normal
Small
Posted by ladyimm

I'll do some thinking on this... one guy, I saw, is going for a llama theme... I won't steal llamas but... I'll go something theme-y for us.  

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman

Saturday at 1.  Plaid Chameleons need two

Normal
Small
Posted by nascragman ladyimm

ladyimm wrote:
Ah, cool.
Sorry I haven't been around for awhile - life got seriously busy there for a bit! (whew!)
What kind of team name do we want?
What theme shall we have?
How about a chant? :)

We have a nice prize for best team cheer in each slot this year.  

New Post Sign in to write a new post.