Free True Dungeon Tickets 4 New Players
Normal
Small
Posted by jedibcg

UPDATE:
And Filled.

I have 4 available slots on a N2: Odin’s Haven on Thursday at 5:37PM.  I am seeking new (never played before) players that would like to play for FREE!  The catch is I get all the tokens.  You get to keep your XP Code and Survival Pin (assuming you survive).  There will be 8 other brand new people on the run and 1 person that played last year.

We either play on Normal with our starting tokens or try hardcore with my tokens so everyone will have more more damage, hp, ac saves and fun stuff to play with.

I would prefer a group of 4 just because it is easier to coordinate with 1 person vs 4, but I will see what kind of response I get.

Normal
Small
Posted by pdesai9291

Hello! I'm going to GenCon with a group of 3 other friends, we're down if these are available still. None of us have played True Dungeon before.

Normal
Small
Posted by jedibcg

That was fast.  Does the time and token turn over condition work for you?  If so please head over to the true dungeon forums and drop me a pm (jedibcg).  Since I don't think we can send them through Gen Con's forum.

Normal
Small
Posted by pdesai9291

Yeah, I was just browsing the forums and found this luckily! I just sent you a message via GenCon. I think you should be able to see it if you go to "My Messages" from the account menu at the top. I've never been on the true dungeon forums. Do I need to make an account there? I don't mind doing that if that's needed or if you can't see my message through here. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.