Cardhalla Contribution Information
Normal
Small
Posted by puntspeedchunk

I was curious (and I hope this has not been addressed already ...): 

If I would like to contribute to Cardhalla, do I just contribute cards or can I help build/expand the city with my cards?

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Both.

Normal
Small
Posted by puntspeedchunk

Does that require any pre-registration? Or, just show up and do it?

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

Just show up. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by microwench

It's almost as fun to show up and dump a pile of cards (and wonder what folks will make with them) as it is to stop by and play when you have free time! Made me smile to see them as parts of everyone's creations later.

Normal
Small
Posted by bithlord

Extra mandatory bonus duty points if you show up with cards *other than* magic the gathering!  During the CCG boom, there were so many colors and unique variations on cards and card backs that you could get some cool cityscapes.  Now, it looks like the brown hellscape of subrbia with almost all the cards being magic.

Normal
Small
Posted by random_axcess

I have a couple boxes of decipher star trek cards ill be dropping off.

Would anyone have issue with non-CCG cards like warriors of plasm, tek wars, or tribe?

I have cracked cases of them and would rather see them used for something before going to the dump.

Normal
Small
Posted by pinheadjo

Hmmm...might be the place to get rid of a bunch of unopened boxes of Wing Commander cards...

Normal
Small
Posted by cptmusket pinheadjo

pinheadjo wrote:
Hmmm...might be the place to get rid of a bunch of unopened boxes of Wing Commander cards...

There was a Wing Commander game?!

I love the computer game, guess I gotta look out in the dealer hall for some at one of the clearance booths.

Normal
Small
Posted by pinheadjo

Yes...they actually managed to make a game that was worse than the movie it was based on. Very hard to do with Wing Commander. LOL!

Normal
Small
Posted by puntspeedchunk

Wasn't there a CCG for just about everything back in the 90s?

Normal
Small
Posted by qwaserity

When does the building of Cardhalla begin? I will be in town Wednesday night and would love to spend several hours contributing.

Normal
Small
Posted by hillean

I have a few stacks of Overpower that sound perfect for Cardhalla

New Post Sign in to write a new post.