Tournament Cthulhu?
Normal
Small
Posted by jhs

Hi, I just realized the “you too can Cthulhu” event I finally got into is a tournament?  Does anyone have any idea what this means?  What is the competition?  I have never played a tournament rpg.  Thanks.

Normal
Small
Posted by san_fan_49

Pretty sure I am friends with the people that run that. If I remember correctly, they have a few events and out of each they pick a few people who performed very well/immersed themselves in the event/tried things unique and interesting and invite them back to a special event on Saturday night. I could be wrong though. Reach out to the even runners and ask for some info. 

Normal
Small
Posted by michaelbranch7876

I am one of the GMs for "You Too Can Cthulhu". Which of our events did you sign up for? We do not have any tournament games per se. We have "Black Letter" games in which after the game is over the players pick a best roleplayer at the table and that player is invited to attend our Sunday morning "Black Letter" event. The "Black Letter" event has 12 players picked from the 12 "Black Letter" games we run over the weekend with over a handful of GMs. Hope this helps.

Normal
Small
Posted by jhs

Thanks, that is it.  Makes sense.  Looking forward to the game!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.