Cancelling scheduled events
Normal
Small
Posted by jerrytel

You just cannot return it for a refund like you would a normal generic (unless obviously returned before the actual event on the ticket occurs)

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Yes, that's why I asked the question.  Scenario is I have an event that I'm not super-crazy about doing on Friday @ 2.  Friday @ 1:30, I find myself having too much fun doing something else, and don't bother to return the ticket or attend the event.  At least now, I can use it for something on Saturday. 

Just FYI, I'd never blow-off an event that was sold out, that wouldn't be fair to someone that really wanted to get in, and didn't want to chance it with generics.  The couple of events I'm thinking of are kind of "meh" to me, along with most others, and are far from sold out.

Normal
Small
Posted by alans

Buit, still, if you have the time to return the tickets, that's a help to the GM, to see how many people to expect...

Normal
Small
Posted by adcjones

It's probably best for all if we could not schedule events on top of one another and/or be able to cancel events and pick up new ones (the current system)...there would be so many more problems arise.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.