Refried Gamers presents Wed before GenCon Signups (Live on Facebook)!
Normal
Small
Posted by black jack rackham

Heya everyone!
The Re-Fried Gamers (spiritual successors to a certain redneck themed group) will be running our very first Wed before GenCon adventures. And as a bonus we'll be at both of your favorite locations, Scottys and The Ram!  Sign ups are on FB (if you've got an account you can find us here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552414838446515/?ref=br_rs). If not you can contact me here and I can get you signed up for events. 

NOTE in this case, you won't officially be signed up until I post a confirmation for you.

Speaking of, you want events RIGHT?  Well here they are!

RAM MORNING GAMES 9A-1P.... unless noted.

NEXTWAVE AGENTS OF HATE - THE NEXTWAVE - Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
GM Mark Edwards

The Heroes of Nextwave (Monica Rambeau/Spectrum, Elsa Bloodstone, Tabitha Smith/Boom-Boom, Aaron Stack/Machine Man, and The Captain) are back! Having been reformed by C.H.I.D.E.* (Central Headquarters for Investigation of Differential Enhancements) they’re just returned from a disastrous outing at (INFORMATION REDACTED), and want nothing more than a little down time. Unfortunately for them, there’s paperwork to be done. And their C.H.I.D.E. liaison, an officious paper-pusher named Whitney Pemberton, is bound and determined not to be late with the monthly reports.

* Not to be confused with C.H.I.V.E. (Center for Horticultural Ingredient Variety Extraction).
0/6

League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen - Savage Worlds RPG
GM Scott Andrew McKinley

In 2179, the Machines, led by SkyNet and the Red Queen, are all but defeated by John Connor’s great grandson, “The One.” The AIs create a virus using Alien DNA and send it back through time to wipe out humanity. But they don’t count on the involvement of the vampires, who have no intention of allowing their food supply to go extinct. Play some of the most badass heroines of film and television (Sarah Connor, Ellen Ripley, Buffy, Trinity, etc.) as you save the world in this wild mash-up adventure! All players welcome
2/7

RICK & MORTY: RICKSOURCING THE REVOLUTION Geneysys RPG
GM: Father Bloodlust

"Aw jeez. Okay, so I guess my grandpa Rick needs a group of aliens to steal something from the Galactic Federation. He says it's a quick and easy job that'll make them rich - but, y'know, when is anything involving Rick ever easy?" Highly recommended that players be fans of the show (due to in-jokes, references, etc.).
0/4

HISTORY OF THE WORLD Board Game ***** 9-5 *****
GM Jeff Croff

History of the World works under the assumptions that all empires eventually fade and that the only things differentiating great empires from lesser ones is how much territory they conquer and how long it takes for their civilizations to disappear. 
1/6

SCOOBY DOO ON HADLEY’S HOPE Ubiquity RPG  **** 9-11 ******
GM Jeff Teague

Scooby Doo Investigates Hadley's Hope In the far future the gang investigates some mysterious disappearances on LV-426 (Hadley's Hope). What could be bugging these simple Terraformers? The gang aims to find out!
0/6

OLYMPIC THULE Ubiquity RPG  **** 11-1 ******
GM Jeff Teague

1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin. It's up to you to snatch Olympic Gold out of the hands of Hitler & the Nazis, as well as stop any foul dealings. Description: It's the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, Germany. Hitler is using the Olympics to show off the superiority of the "Aryan" race, and has the largest number of athletes. Many of the German athletes are unknown, but show off the "Aryan" ideal (6' tall, blond hair, blue eyes) and have been breaking records during the practice sessions. Additionally, after a tragic accident (one of the unknown "Aryan" athletes landed poorly on the high jump and fractured his arm) was healed the next day. Your team has been chosen to determine the mystery behind these "Aryan" ubermen and what Hitler is planning to do with them.

SCOTTY'S MORNING GAMES 9A-1P.... unless noted.
Still plenty of room if anyone would like to run a game.

FORMULA D Board Game
GM Orange Mailman

Formula D is a high stakes Formula One type racing game where the players race simulated cars with the hope of crossing the finish line first
0/7

PARANOIA Paranoia RPG
GM Katrine Myra

Still waiting on a description for this… but it’s PARANOIA… so yeah… People die… get reborn… die again in the funniest way possible.
2/6

NAVEGADOR Board Game
GM Trish Domask

This game is inspired by the Portuguese Age of Discoveries in the 15th-16th century. Players take actions such as contracting men, acquiring ships and buildings, sailing the seas, establishing colonies in discovered lands, trading goods on the market, and getting privileges.
1/5

KING OF NEW YORK Board Game
GM Robin Breeden

There's always something happening in the city that never sleeps. Maybe it's the lights, maybe it's the energy, or maybe it's the giant monsters trying to demolish the place!
King of New York is a standalone game from designer Richard Garfield that keeps the core ideas of King of Tokyo while introducing new ways to play. As in KoT, your goal is to be the first monster to collect 20 victory points (VPs) or to be the last monster standing. On your turn, you roll six dice up to three times, then carry out the actions on those dice. Claws cause damage to other monsters, hearts heal damage to yourself, and energy is stored up so that you can purchase power cards that provide unique effects not available to anyone else.
3/6

STORM OF THE CENTURY: DELTA GREEN DELTA GREEN/ CALL OF CTHULHU RPG
GM Heath Delashmit

In the small town of Bridgeton, a storm has hit it. All communications have been lost with the outside world. Satellite imagery showed something unusual here. What is happening in Bridgeton, Maine?

0/6

RAM AFTERNOON GAMES 1P-5P.... unless noted

NEXTWAVE AGENTS OF HATE - THE NEXTWAVE - Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
GM Mark Edwards

The Heroes of Nextwave (Monica Rambeau/Spectrum, Elsa Bloodstone, Tabitha Smith/Boom-Boom, Aaron Stack/Machine Man, and The Captain) are back! Having been reformed by C.H.I.D.E.* (Central Headquarters for Investigation of Differential Enhancements) they’re just returned from a disastrous outing at (INFORMATION REDACTED), and want nothing more than a little down time. Unfortunately for them, there’s paperwork to be done. And their C.H.I.D.E. liaison, an officious paper-pusher named Whitney Pemberton, is bound and determined not to be late with the monthly reports.

* Not to be confused with C.H.I.V.E. (Center for Horticultural Ingredient Variety Extraction).

0/6

CAMP MYTH – HOOTENANY HOEDOWN - Camp Myth RPG
GM: Megan Hollembaek

Hello again campers! Having gotten all the badges you wanted from camp myth you have convinced your folks to send you to their sister camp out in the swamps of the bayou. If only you knew what that meant for your new badges....
0/5

LAST NIGHT ON EARTH******
BOARD GAME Jeff Teague

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game is a survival horror board game that pits small-town heroes head-to-head against a horde of zombies. A team of four heroes is chosen by one set of players, and the zombies are controlled by one or two players. Each hero has its own special abilities.
1/6

SECRET HITLER - Social
GM Brianf Maltbie

Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930s Germany. Each player is randomly and secretly assigned to be a liberal or a fascist, and one player is Secret Hitler. The fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader; the liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it's too late. The liberal team always has a majority.Olympics to show off the superiority of the "Aryan" race, and has the largest number of athletes. Many of the German athletes are unknown, but show off the "Aryan" ideal (6' tall, blond hair, blue eyes) and have been breaking records during the practice sessions. Additionally, after a tragic accident (one of the unknown "Aryan" athletes landed poorly on the high jump and fractured his arm) was healed the next day. Your team has been chosen to determine the mystery behind these "Aryan" ubermen and what Hitler is planning to do with them.
0/10

ROLL FOR THE GALAXY Dice Game
GM David Maltbie

Roll for the Galaxy is a dice game of building space empires for 2–5 players. Your dice represent your populace, whom you direct to develop new technologies, settle worlds, and ship goods. The player who best manages his workers and builds the most prosperous empire wins!
0/5

SHADOW HUNTERS Board Game
GM Anna Maltbie

Shadow Hunters is a survival board game set in a devil-filled forest in which three groups of characters—the Shadows, creatures of the night; the Hunters, humans who try to destroy supernatural creatures; and the Neutrals, civilians caught in the middle of this ancient battle—struggle against each other to survive.
0/8

SCOTTY'S AFTERNOON GAMES 1P-5P.... unless noted.

SENTINELS OF THE MULTIVERSE Board Game
GM Orange Mailman

A mad scientist holds the world hostage with his terrifying inventions. An alien warlord from a far away galaxy brings his limitless army of bizarre minions to conquer the planet. A giant rampaging robot cuts a swath of destruction across the coast, destroying major population centers. And who will stand in their way? A team of heroes, all with impressive powers and abilities stand between the world and the forces of evil. Will you help them? Answer the call to protect the multiverse!
0/5

NIGHT OF THE SHOGGOTH Quantum Black Case 026 Ubiquity RPG (FULL)
GM Scott Jones

"An elite Quantum Black team is called in to investigate a research facility that has suddenly gone silent."
5/6

ATTCK OF THE DRONES Quantum Black Case 028 Ubiquity RPG
GM Ron Loz

Attack of the Drones "Girra, Quantum Black's advanced drone research base has been decimated! Operatives killed! Research has been stolen! Who did this and why?"
3/6

Pandemic Cthulhu Board Game
GM Robin Breeden

In Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu, you'll experience the classic Pandemic gameplay with an horrific twist that'll have you face twelve Old Ones, each threatening the world with their unique powers. As players take on the roles of investigators attempting to seal a series of portals before monsters of unspeakable horror pour into our world there is, of course, a high risk of the investigators losing their own minds.
3/4

Normal
Small
Posted by gamingforever

Hi, sounds fun!

I’d like to please sign up for STORM OF THE CENTURY and NIGHT OF THE SHOGGOTH.

Name’s Frank.

Thanks!

Normal
Small

Frank you’re all set. Got both (closing Night of the Shoggoth)

Normal
Small
Posted by gamingforever

Thanks jack!  I forgot (so sorry) that I already signed up for STORM during the con, so please return that reservation back to another lucky person.

But I’m definitely still in for NIGHT.  Thank you so much.

Normal
Small

You're all set Frank. Storm has been fixed.

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Hey guys... Still spots open.  Act now while quantities last.

Normal
Small
Posted by dranthor

will there be any games later in the day I won't get there until around 4

Normal
Small

Unfortunately, no. We stop at 5 so everyone can make it to the Stink.

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Act now while quantities last

Normal
Small
Posted by x_captaincrash_x

Hello! I just sent a request to join the FB group :) I figured I'd post on here too. My husband and I would both like to play Paranoia at Scottys from 9-1

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

ONLY ! WEEK TO GO> Sign up now if you want to play on Wednesday..ALL games will be taught no experience necessary.

Normal
Small
Posted by x_captaincrash_x rbree

rbree wrote:
ONLY ! WEEK TO GO> Sign up now if you want to play on Wednesday..ALL games will be taught no experience necessary.

I made a request a couple of days ago, and posted on the fb page as well...can I reserve two seats for Paranoia at Scotty's (9-1)?

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust

Still got all four slots open for my "Rick and Morty" adventure taking place at 9 a.m. Wednesday at The Ram.

I'm honestly wondering if the name attached to the event is scaring people off - they used my GenCon forum handle on the RFG facebook page instead of my real name.

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

What's scary about "Father Bloodlust"?

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Only name I had.   I'll give you game some highlight treatment the next couple of days and see if I can drum up some players.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust roderick

roderick wrote:
What's scary about "Father Bloodlust"?

As a forum handle, nothing.

As a name listed in the GM space on facebook...yeah, I can see how people might be weirded out.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust rbree

rbree wrote:
Only name I had.   I'll give you game some highlight treatment the next couple of days and see if I can drum up some players.

EDIT: Never mind; I thought I'd PMed you about changing it, but somehow I apparently sent the message to myself instead. Dammit...

Here's the link to the GenCon listing for the same event: https://www.gencon.com/events/128983

Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Corrected on RFG page.  I'll hit you up on the other pages I'm schilling on this afternoon.

Normal
Small
Posted by father bloodlust rbree

rbree wrote:
Corrected on RFG page.  I'll hit you up on the other pages I'm schilling on this afternoon.

Thanks!

Sign in to write a new post. New Post