Universal Horizons ~ Premier Event looking 4 players
Normal
Small
Posted by aj_27

UH.Publishing Inc reached premier group status with the Universal Horizons beta game system!

If you have some open slots and a little bit of time, check us out! We still have tickets available and accept generics on-site at JW Marriott, third floor. room 302 and Booth 2348. 

This is a rules light system, all you need is dice. It is a multi-genre, skill-based tabletop RPG. We run events throughout the convention. Universal Horizons runs any storyline from one world and seamlessly transfers that same character to another world, preserving the integrity of the Hero and the genre.  

The system runs fantasy, modern, and future! Again, we have still have openings and we take generics! Check out a new indie game with an old-school feel! 

_AJ Schmidt_ 
I am celebrating my 30th year at Gencon!
Universal Horizons

Normal
Small
Posted by jteskejr

Yes, all new events are being run this year Thursday through Saturday.  also, the correct website information is universalhorizonsgaming.weebly.com.  Thanks and please check us out.

Normal
Small
Posted by sarahteske

Great game with simple yet challenging mechanics to allow for all ages to enjoy! I recommend it to everyone! I have experienced that possibilities in this game are only limited to the limit of your imagination!

Normal
Small
Posted by rva

The Universal Horizons gauntlet is amazing! Check it out in room 302 JW Mariott Th, Fri, Sat. Here's a pic of the model (Treasures of Atlantis Gauntlet model). We accept event tickets and generics.

Normal
Small
Posted by aj_27

WOW! Kickstarter funded in five hours! Thank you loyal supporters!!!

Check out the game and support us:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1435858943/expanding-universal-horizons-adding-more-modern-fa?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=universal%20horizons

Good Gaming, _AJ_

Normal
Small
Posted by ktope176

Awesome game! Like ten minute learn time and the role playing is lit. Highly recommend. Glad to see you back at Gen Con.

Normal
Small
Posted by aj_27

Sweet! We are in the Gen Con Program book page 72. UH Publishing running Univeral Horizons! Thanks! 

See you at JW Marriott 302!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.