Dice Tower Live Show
Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner

i went to get tickets for my family to go but it will only let me get tickets for badge holders not child wristbands, can my kids still go?

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke shadowsummoner

shadowsummoner wrote:i went to get tickets for my family to go but it will only let me get tickets for badge holders not child wristbands, can my kids still go?

Didn't let you? I just tested it and was able to put a wristband in my cart. Where are you running into a problem?

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner

I already have a wristband for my son. It won’t let me get an event ticket for my son for the Dice Tower live show. When I try to get an event ticket for him it says

“Event ENT18128941 requires a badge, and cannot be registered to users with only a Child Wristband”

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke shadowsummoner

shadowsummoner wrote:I already have a wristband for my son. It won’t let me get an event ticket for my son for the Dice Tower live show. When I try to get an event ticket for him it says

“Event ENT18128941 requires a badge, and cannot be registered to users with only a Child Wristband”

Oh, sorry, I should have noticed the subject; I thought you were trying to get a wristband.

Children with wristbands may only get tickets for events in the KIDS category. Any other events require a full badge.

​​​​​​​_____________________________________
Alec Usticke, Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner

So can they not go then?

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner

I found in the event FAQs that if kids wanna attend a non-KID event then they have to have a badge

Normal
Small
Posted by littleanomaly

Yes, they need a badge. We also discovered the fine print a few day ago and went ahead and got a 4 day badge since all but one event my son wanted to do weren't "kid" events.

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

To be fair, it’s hardly “fine print”. The details are spelled out in a paragraph under Registration Information that specifically addresses 10 & under attendees.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.