how to find location for Dark Souls - Beastly Brushstrokes with Elizabeth Beckley Bradford
Normal
Small
Posted by jmredmond

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question (I did try searching the forums first). This will be my first time at Gen Con and I have an event I'm signed up for (and have the ticket) that doesn't have a location listed. The event is "Dark Souls - Beastly Brushstrokes with Elizabeth Beckley Bradford." How might I figure out the location so I can best plan that part of my day?
Thanks for any help!

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Surprising they haven't done it yet, it must be one of the few events without a location.  They will have to assign a location before the Con starts, just keep checking the event.

If you can't get it online, there are Event HQs scattered around, and they'll be able to help.  That doesn't really help you if you're trying in advance to plan your day.

Normal
Small
Posted by jmredmond

Thanks so much! I mostly mean to plan loosely. I tried to only sign up for a few events a day with lots of gaps, so I think I should be fine.
I have a seminar before that, so worse comes to worse I just leave from that a bit early.

Normal
Small
Posted by nscott

All the MHE events are in 101-103. There will be a table near the entrance where they can tell you which tables a specific event will be at.

Normal
Small
Posted by selene314

ICC : Hall B : Steamforged HQ
https://www.gencon.com/events/135990

If you're on this site via web browser, there is a "Find Events" button in the left frame. You can also click on your name in the top menu to see your schedule.
On mobile, both are buttons on the front page.
Use either to navigate to your events and see their up-to-date info.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.