Moonshae Isles Regional Guide Now Available!
Normal
Small
Posted by galadhion

The Moonshae Isles Regional Guide is now available on the Dungeon Master's Guild!

Discover the mythic Moonshae Isles, the first published region of the Forgotten Realms. Now you can walk in the footsteps of Tristan and Robyn, sail the straits in dragon-head longships, look deep into the moonwells of the Earthmother, and feel the fury of Kazgoroth the Beast!The Moonshaes Regional Guide is intended for use with Moonshae D&D adventures published by Baldman Games for the Adventurers League. However, this guide can be used for Forgotten Realms games separate from the Adventures League or even for Celtic-inspired fantasy games outside the Realms!

Baldman Games will be running many Moonshae adventures at GenCon. While this guide is not necessary for play, it provides a wealth of information on the Moonshaes, including new player options and player organizations.

Normal
Small
Posted by aegoce

Anybody know if bmg will be providing a copy of the 'themed adventurer logsheet' from that guide to players in the Moon events or should we bring along a blank logsheet of our own to fill out?  I've never bothered recording advancement before so not really sure what's normal at these things.

Normal
Small
Posted by wavester

Bring your own or we'll have some onsite as well

Normal
Small
Posted by buffythecatslayer

If we're doing the Introduction to Adventure - Moonshae Preview event, should we bring our own AL characters, or use the pregens you have there?  If we do bring our own, what are the restrictions on level, etc.?

Normal
Small
Posted by wavester

New AL characters must start at 1st.

Intto to adventure supports 1st and 2nd level character's 

Normal
Small
Posted by galvatron42

Will we be able to get DCI numbers at the convention? I tried to do it st home when we made our characters but have to print out and mail a consent form for my son. No printer at home.

Normal
Small
Posted by mixmaster

Normally we do not. But I just packed a few; come see me in HQ -- I'm with Baldman Games and will either be wearing a Black Aussie Hat or GenCon Baseball cap.

Les Foster
HQ Manager

Normal
Small
Posted by tparhamjr

Love the guide! Amazingly well produced. Really impressive. Two questions though:

1. Since DDAL is still in Season 7, will the BMG GenCon DMs be allowing our poor L1 plebs to opt out of the death curse (on condition, if I'm reading it right, that we never go anywhere near Chult, Omu, or any ToA-related stuff)?
  2. If we create characters using these awesome(!!) new backgrounds, are those characters Moonshae-exclusive, or could we go be a Fey-touched Moonshavian on holiday in Waterdeep come Season 8?

Only ask #1 because that might be the deciding vote on which class I start with - been waffling for weeks now.

P.S. - The inclusion of a campaign-specific logsheet and the regional organizations was SO cool. Cannot describe how pumped we are to see what's waiting for us on Moray!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.