First Exposure: Thursday @ 8am
Normal
Small
Posted by apdmello

I think the first time slot to sell out for the First Exposure playtest event was Thursday morning at 8 am. Is it still worth showing up at 8 am to see if I can get in? 

Another way to word the question is if there are a lot of no-shows during this time slot?

Normal
Small
Posted by aegoce

Show up somewhat early and get in the line for backup players.  I would bet the attendance rate for a free event starting at 8am will not be anywhere near 100%.  In addition, probably a few people failed to account for time to get through will call Thursday morning and won't have their badge at that point.

Worst case you end up chilling for a couple hours observing people gathering at the main entrance for the dealer hall opening festivities or skip across the street to breakfast at one of the hotels.

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

I have done the First Exposure event probably like 10 times in the last 2 years I was there. (2015, 2016)  Never once did I see them not take at least some Stand-by people.  That being said, you may have limited options if all the ticketed people show.  So I would suggest getting there right at the time they start giving out Stand-By tickets, which is probably at like 7:30 if I remember right, and be open to playing whatever has space for you!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.