Returning Electronic Tickets (e-tickets)
Normal
Small
Posted by hauntedcity

The FAQ states "E-Tickets can be returned up until 30 minute prior to the start of the event, either online or via Customer Service."

I don't see a way to return them online right now.  Will that functionality be turned back on soon?  A new event was recently added, and I'll unfortunately need to rejigger (the technical term) my True Dungeon plans.  Fingers crossed that spots will open up in the times I'm available!

Thanks,
Doug

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

I believe you can only return them in person at Customer Service, but hopefully they enable online returns for next year.

Normal
Small
Posted by hauntedcity

Dang.  Thanks for the info.  I was going by the e-ticket FAQ.

Normal
Small
Posted by eugene

Has anyone successfully returned these at customer service?

--EDIT--

Just got it done.

Normal
Small
Posted by gamingforever

I was counting on being able to do this, but it was impossible.

I’m disappointed in Gencon for stating in the FAQ that you could return electronic tickets online when you actually couldn’t.  Instead we had to go to CS and wait in line.

If electronic ticketing is expanded next year, you’ve got to fix this.

Normal
Small
Posted by stahlnee hauntedcity

hauntedcity wrote:
The FAQ states "E-Tickets can be returned up until 30 minute prior to the start of the event, either online or via Customer Service."
I don't see a way to return them online right now.  Will that functionality be turned back on soon?  A new event was recently added, and I'll unfortunately need to rejigger (the technical term) my True Dungeon plans.  Fingers crossed that spots will open up in the times I'm available!
Thanks,
Doug
Not allowed to return tickets electronically either. Might have had the slots you were looking for. TD lost out on getting cash for the unused tickets.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.