auction results
Normal
Small
Posted by kc2dpt

Is there a way to see what my individual items sold for? While at the con, there was a button on the auction website that always gave database errors. Now that I’m home, that button doesn’t even appear. 

Normal
Small
Posted by burrfoot72

They gave me a copy of that as a print out when I collected my money on sunday.  I know at some point in the coming weeks the website will have an excel file showing everything that went through the auction.  You could probably pretty easily pick your stuff out of there.  Not the best answer right now but it is something.  

Normal
Small
Posted by jerrytel

Sundays from 10-2 sellers can pick up their money and unsold items.

The website is not active during the convention; you have to check your items and what they sold for onsite as the database is no longer connected to the website.

If you did not pick up your money, then a check will be mailed to you. Any unsold items would become property of the auction or donated to charity.

And yes - eventually the website will be updated to include the statistics for items sold in 2018.

Charity Auction accounted for over $30,000 to the money that went to the two charities this year.

Normal
Small
Posted by rogersba

2018 Results:

http://livegameauctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&Itemid=28

Normal
Small
Posted by kc2dpt

Thanks. Found the info I wanted. :)

Normal
Small
Posted by bakermouse10133

Love the one graph labeled "procrastination factor" LOL!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.