Housing Confusion
Normal
Small
Posted by dreamitdoit

Confirmed that at this time you can't select Tuesday in your search. Wednesday, however you can reserve.

Normal
Small
Posted by bravatar

So my hotel was 185x3 nights. Email confirmation says my total charge is 555, does that include the tax or not? Thanks. 

Normal
Small
Posted by k_dog64 bravatar

bravatar wrote:
So my hotel was 185x3 nights. Email confirmation says my total charge is 555, does that include the tax or not? Thanks. 

My hotel confirmation says the following under Total Room Charge: "Room Rates shown do not include 17.00% Room Tax per night (subject to change) ."  Willing to bet that 555 does not include tax.

Normal
Small
Posted by bravatar k_dog64

k_dog64 wrote:
bravatar wrote:

My hotel confirmation says the following under Total Room Charge: "Room Rates shown do not include 17.00% Room Tax per night (subject to change) ."  Willing to bet that 555 does not include tax.

Underneath total charge mine just says:
​​​​​​​
"The current hotel tax is 17%. Subject to change at any time."

Normal
Small
Posted by falloner bravatar

bravatar wrote:
If you are ever questioning whether the hotel/gov't will tack on more taxes or fees, the answer is "yes".

Normal
Small
Posted by bravatar falloner

falloner wrote:
bravatar wrote:
If you are ever questioning whether the hotel/gov't will tack on more taxes or fees, the answer is "yes".

​​​​​​​Lol true. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.