Housing Lottery Question
Normal
Small
Posted by swearbear

So, I understand it that only badge purchasers get into the lottery. I bought a badge for me and a buddy, so only I will get in.  But my question is, if we do get in and decide to get a room, can we still book it as 3 people or more?

I guess i'm just wondering that if we have say a group of 4 that all want to share a room but they haven't bought their badge by the 11th, does that matter?  Are the rooms only for current badge holders, or once I get a room booked since I was in the lottery can I still book it for all 4 of us?

Normal
Small
Posted by aegoce

Once you book a room you can put any extra names on the room you want.  For the most part you can show up with more people than you listed up to the number the hotel room allows. If you had somebody without a badge that just wanted to be in Indy they could stay in the room too.

Normal
Small
Posted by selene314

The housing system gets you a regular hotel reservation. You can bring anyone, even if they never buy badges, up to the room's occupancy limit. 

Note that the lottery actually takes place on the 10th. What you get assigned in the lottery is a time on the 11th to access the housing system. You need to buy a badge by 11:59 pm on the 9th to get an entry.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.