Oceanaire dress code?
Normal
Small
Posted by kiyote

Anyone know if they look down on "Gamer Casual" at Oceanaire?  I've been meaning to try it, but it looked pretty swanky, don't want to feel out of place.

Normal
Small
Posted by remnant

I guess you have to define Casual Gamer Attire?  Polo or clean Tshirt and cargos I figures is okay but cosplaying a guy in just a loincloth?  Easiest I think would be to check their website or call once they're open if you have concerns.

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

During Gen Con you'll be fine with anything.  

Normal
Small
Posted by bakermouse10133

We seen people in there in jeans and t-shirts ( and not just during gen con or game nights) so I think you will be fine. 
Agree that Conan cosplay might take that a bit too far. 

Normal
Small
Posted by boc_mage

I was in a exhibitor t-shirt and cargo's last year and had no issue or side glances when i did a Fri lunch. Lousy service yes, attitude not specifically. 

Highly recommend the bacon steak (listed as a side dish).

Normal
Small
Posted by kiyote

Bacon. Steak.  Individually, two amazing words.  Together...I'm not sure the universe can handle that much awesomeness in a single concept.

Thanks to everyone for the responses.  I'm not planning on going in my Conan cosplay...Dad-bod may cause blindness in others.  Good to know they're okay with casual attire!

Normal
Small
Posted by indyfoodguy

You will want a jacket at Oceanaire.  I recommend the Spicy Tuna Poke and the Ahi Sashimi for apps.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.