Changing Reservation Question
Normal
Small
Posted by dorfsrule

I have a confirmed registration form 8/2-8/5 for a downtown hotel. I want to extend it to 8/1-8/5 instead. I tried modifying my registration to include the extra day and it says there are no openings. I am guessing everything is sold out but I am wondering if the system is confused because it can't change my 8/2 date to 8/1.  I tried calling the Hotel and they have no record of me with a reservation yet and he was unable to tell if that 8/1 was available.

Is there a number or email I can contact someone on this?

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by eden.rose

Hotels won't have your information until after July 16th when housing registration closes. You can call up to Q Rooms and they will be able to assist you with making adjustments. You will be waitlisted for the "shoulder" date and will get a confirmation email if they are able to accommodate the change.

Call Center Phone: (317) 688-1323 Call Center Email: gchousing@q-rooms.com

Normal
Small
Posted by dorfsrule

Thanks for the info.  I was indeed wait listed for the extra day. Crossing my fingers to get into same hotel.  I don't want to move twice or have to leave my stuff in the car while waiting for check-in on Thursday.

Normal
Small
Posted by d-detrick

Wanted to add Wednesday 8/1 to my reservation, but the system will not let me. When I went a couple of years ago, they let you add the extra day after a certain date. Is that what they are doing this year, and if so, does anyone know when the date will be? 

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot d-detrick

d-detrick wrote:
Wanted to add Wednesday 8/1 to my reservation, but the system will not let me. When I went a couple of years ago, they let you add the extra day after a certain date. Is that what they are doing this year, and if so, does anyone know when the date will be? 
You have to call the customer service line - they will add it for you manually on their end.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.