Griffin Hall - food between games?
Normal
Small
Posted by heychadwick

Hello,

I've not done DnD at GenCon before, but my son is going this year.  He's got back to back games in Griffin Hall.  8am is one module and then noon is another.  I'm not sure what his options are for food or about the possibility of getting something to eat in the 15 or so minutes between rounds.  Is there anything there?  Or should I just pack him a lunch?  

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by fethbone

Packing a lunch is probably best in that case. The lines at the food court, trucks, and fast food restaurants start getting long after 11. To find somewhere with a short line he'd have to go far enough out of his way that it would defeat the point of saving time.

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal

For breakfast, have him eat big before his 8am game.  THen a few light snacks at noon should keep him till 4pm..

Normal
Small
Posted by heychadwick

Thanks guys!  It looks like a big breakfast, snacks, and PB&J!  

Normal
Small
Posted by marimaccadmin

My only other suggestion would be, I wonder if he could do a mobile order at the Starbucks there, and then and pick it up like 30 minutes later?  That might work.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by rhone1

Order pizza and have it delivered?

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal

Bringing in small snacks may be still against the rules, but is often overlooked.  However, ordering and having Pizza delivered, i'd think THAT would not be..

New Post Sign in to write a new post.