Anyone driving from South Carolina or surrounding states?
Normal
Small
Posted by gingerjsm

i am trying very hard to avoid the astronomical cost of a plane ticket by riding with someone to GenCon! I'm pretty good in a car assuming no one kidnaps me and takes me across the border. I am not comfortable sharing driving duties as I wouldn't want to be responsible for someone else's car but I would be willing to provide gas money.

I am willing to meet anywhere in or around the Charlotte or Columbia area on NC/SC. I would only need room for two bags and possibly a small bin but I can shorten that list of need be. I also only have a room from Wednesday to Sunday so if you are getting there early or staying late I'd have to get creative about sleeping arrangements.

Thanks so much!

Normal
Small
Posted by aaronmlopez

I have now been able to clear my schedule so I can attend. I am driving from Sumter, SC and staying from Wed-Sun (leaving either late Sunday or EARLY Monday) if you still need a ride-share.

Normal
Small
Posted by gingerjsm

I am still interested! I live only an hour and a half north of Sumter so I do believe this could work out. If you can email me your contact info that would be great jamiegencon@yahoo.com

Normal
Small
Posted by ciffy

I'm looking for a ride buddy from Charlotte, NC if you're still looking for a ride. My only request is that you're not a smoker.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.