Looking to room swap but first a few questions.
Normal
Small
Posted by edukarski

Our group initially had 4 going and now sadly may be down to 2. I am debating some ways to make the trip still somewhat cost effective with only two going. Right now I am considering trading our 2 queen bed downtown room down to a single queen bed room. 

I was wondering if someone had a rough estimate on what the rate is on a  single queen bed room downtown. 

As of right now I have a 2 queen bed room at the downtown Marriott courtyard for 199.00 a night.

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

I have a king single at the Conrad; we have 3 so I'd love to swap if possible. Ours is 252 a night, though, so probably not in your best interests, cost-wise; I've seen ranges in approximately the 185-260 range for singles as well.

Normal
Small
Posted by heather_schmidt

I know of one/two gentlemen (one in his forties, the other in his fifties) that could take the one queen and share the room (room costs).  Any interest?

Normal
Small
Posted by lordnlkon

$199 is about the best you are going to get honestly. You are better off doing what heather suggests and share the room. 

Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner

I’ve got 3 guys total willing to share the room if their is room for an air mattress on floor. We can pay our way plus even cover a bit more. We won’t be in the room often as we will be covering the event for a YouTube channel. Any interest?

Normal
Small
Posted by link43130

I've got a king single at the Hampton Inn Downtown for 200 a night. Another friend of mine decided he'd like to join us this year so we've been looking for a double bed room downtown and would love to swap if you were interested.

Normal
Small
Posted by judkins.megan

I have a King at the Hilton Indianapolis for $180, if you’re interested in swapping 

Normal
Small
Posted by rebekkahm

How does room swapping work? Can it be done through the housing portal? 

Normal
Small
Posted by xmidnightxeyesx rebekkahm

rebekkahm wrote:
How does room swapping work? Can it be done through the housing portal? 
You used to be able to swap rooms through the housing portal by having both parties call.  I believe that isn't possible as of this year.  Any swap they would be talking about would probably have to happen after housing sends the reservations to the hotels around 7/16 or 7/17

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke

You can’t transfer a reservation to another badge. However, if someone trusts you with their details, you can change the reservation to their name and credit card.

Normal
Small
Posted by ukiyo-pop

I have a King Bed downtown I'd LOVE to switch for your 2 Queen. Let me know! 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.