Housing Closed Early?
Normal
Small
Posted by xmidnightxeyesx

Looks like they fixed it and you can edit without using the passkey url trick.

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner xmidnightxeyesx

xmidnightxeyesx wrote:
Looks like they fixed it and you can edit without using the passkey url trick.
thanks for the update! :)

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner

Looks like you can access your reservation and credit card info but cannot change hotels without canceling your current room.

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot shadowsummoner

shadowsummoner wrote:
Looks like you can access your reservation and credit card info but cannot change hotels without canceling your current room.
That means the reservations are locked in - are you at Crowne, or another hotel? If it's not Crowne, I'm willing to bet it's across the board now.

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner saberpilot

I’m at the Hilton Garden Inn Carmel

saberpilot wrote:
shadowsummoner wrote:
That means the reservations are locked in - are you at Crowne, or another hotel? If it's not Crowne, I'm willing to bet it's across the board now.
 at the Hilton Garden Inn Carmel 

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

Q-Rooms says: 

The housing portal is now open and attendees are able to go online and access their room assignment through their Gen Con account. 

Please call the Housing call center at 317-688-1323 if you need further assistance. Be aware that the call center will close at 5pm, EST.

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Normal
Small
Posted by shiralai

I'm just glad I found a Sheraton room open :) Yeh for procrastination and some good old luck!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.