Food Issue at Lucas Oil
Normal
Small
Posted by kittykat9

We have never had this problem before but they are now NOT letting us bring food into the stadium to eat while we are gaming.  We can buy some at the consession stands but they are only open limited hours.  Some of the events are open 24hrs during the convention.  If we buy food at the ICC we can NOT bring it in to the stadium....this makes things very difficult for a number of people that I have talked with and is affecting the attendence at events.

Normal
Small
Posted by crowingcommando

Odd they didn’t seem to have any problem with it at the Megagame this morning. Heck one of our team members got island noodle dropped off to him halfway through Sengoku with no issue. 

Normal
Small
Posted by pezkat

I ate my own food at the 2 events I played there & no one said anything.  It was in my backpack when I entered though & not obvious.

Normal
Small
Posted by kittykat9

Issue was delt with within a few hours and the policy changed so we can disregard this post.

Normal
Small
Posted by helenbb

Officially there was no food, but there was also no bag check. We brought in snacks inside our bags and they didn't have a problem with that, because they didn't check.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.