Hotels for next year
Normal
Small
Posted by braewe

Anyone notice the Conrad didn't make the same mistake as last year? Rooms are over $400. I don't see anything open as yet either.

Normal
Small
Posted by squirecam braewe

braewe wrote:
Anyone notice the Conrad didn't make the same mistake as last year? Rooms are over $400. I don't see anything open as yet either.
first thing I checked on Sunday before flying home.

Normal
Small
Posted by garhkal

Wow...400 a bloody night?  No way in hell, i'd pay that amount.

Normal
Small
Posted by irontk

No, I got a room for slightly over regular price, but I booked early. Before the con even started 

Normal
Small
Posted by aegoce

There have been a few hotels within .5 miles that had roughly block rate rooms available for about a day each before they hit the exorbitant level.

Normal
Small
Posted by lord thrifty the cromulent

There's a nice hobo camp at the corner of Delaware and Market.  That's only like 3 blocks from the convention center.

Normal
Small
Posted by kidlidar

The hotel that we stayed in for the last 2 years was booked already.  Guess word got out...

Normal
Small
Posted by llenlleawg

It is not uncommon, at least on common booking sites, for some hotels not to be taking bookings so far in advance. Also, rooms come in and out of availability (e.g. this year the downtown La Quinta was fully occupied in late 2017, but rooms became available towards the time of the convention).

Normal
Small
Posted by divachelle

Hilton's Home2Suites downtown is now taking reservations for the Gen Con week....

New Post Sign in to write a new post.