[LookingForSharedRoom] Interested in a spare bed in a connected room!
Normal
Small
Posted by drifblim

Coming from Australia and not driving, I was hoping for a connected/downtown room this year but have a late lottery time with no chance of it, so I'm interested in a spare bed if anyone's lucky enough to score a room and needs an extra roommate! Like most people here, or so I imagine, I spend very little time in the room apart from showering and sleeping - I do tend to buy a lot of stuff though.

I'm a relatively small human, there's only one of me and I am more than happy to sleep on a sofa or rollaway.

If you're in need of someone to fill up your room, let me know pricing and details! :)

Edit as of 13/2: I am still looking, please ignore the discussion below as it's not relevant to my thread (I'm trying to get it moved)! I am in town Wednesday through Monday nights but if you only have Wed through Sun available I can see if a friend will let me borrow a couch the last night!

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

[This post has been removed]

Normal
Small
Posted by soli23 drifblim

drifblim wrote:
Coming from Australia and not driving, I was hoping for a connected/downtown room this year but have a late lottery time with no chance of it, so I'm interested in a spare bed if anyone's lucky enough to score a room and needs an extra roommate! Like most people here, or so I imagine, I spend very little time in the room apart from showering and sleeping - I do tend to buy a lot of stuff though.
I'm a relatively small human, there's only one of me and I am more than happy to sleep on a sofa or rollaway.
If you're in need of someone to fill up your room, let me know pricing and details! :)

I got a king with a sofa bed at the downtown Hilton. I am looking to unload the sofa bed. I have the reservation from the wed - sun. Split down the middle for the bill would make it $450. Let me know if interested.

Normal
Small
Posted by drifblim

Thanks for the offer! I see it's been taken already, so still looking - damn timezone differences, haha :)

I forgot to mention that I need a room for Wednesday through Monday nights, but if it's booked for a night less I can ask if a friend can put me up for a night :)

Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1

Aerodrome Games

We are looking for ( The Embassy Suites Indianapolis – Downtown ) we have need to drop 3 folk into a room if we can .. we would be willing to pick up the entire room if it is for Wednesday - Monday or at least till Sunday.

We have 9 GM's and our wait times started at 7:30 .. we did grab 1 room at the JW

Let us know ..

Alex

Normal
Small
Posted by danielledelisle otthawk1

Normal
Small
Posted by drifblim

I think you're in the wrong thread - I'm looking for a room myself :)

Normal
Small
Posted by danielledelisle

Normal
Small
Posted by drifblim

I mean I think you're both in the wrong thread, haha. They need a room for 3 people from what I'm reading.

Normal
Small
Posted by danielledelisle

Normal
Small
Posted by otthawk1 danielledelisle

danielledelisle wrote:
otthawk1 wrote:
Aerodrome Games
We are looking for ( The Embassy Suites Indianapolis – Downtown ) we have need to drop 3 folk into a room if we can .. we would be willing to pick up the entire room if it is for Wednesday - Monday or at least till Sunday.
We have 9 GM's and our wait times started at 7:30 .. we did grab 1 room at the JW
Let us know ..
Alex
If still need to drop folks in a room, I am looking and leaving Monday! PM me!
We do .. when are you arriving ? .. and your at the Embassy ? .. we ' d cover the entire hotel if you can get 3 of our group in there with you lol and was not sure how to PM you on the boards here.

Alex

Normal
Small
Posted by drifblim

I can't seem to find a report button on this forum - can I get the mods to move the above discussion to a separate thread as it isn't relevant to my original post which is looking for a bed in an existing room, please?

Normal
Small
Posted by apreynold drifblim

drifblim wrote:
Edit as of 13/2: I am still looking, please ignore the discussion below as it's not relevant to my thread (I'm trying to get it moved)! I am in town Wednesday through Monday nights but if you only have Wed through Sun available I can see if a friend will let me borrow a couch the last night!

PM'ed you with possible solution.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.