[LookingForSharedRoom] Downtown, preferably skywalk access
Normal
Small
Posted by mrtim

Looking for a room downtown preferably with skywalk access. I have a pretty nice air mattress so all I need is some floor space to pump it up.

I'm a 30 year old male nerd. I'll only be using the room for sleep, hygiene, and maybe grabbing a quick bite. Full warning, I might get up during the night to go to late or early events depending. I also have a cpap machine, although it's thankfully not loud. 

I'm planing on coming down early Thursday and leaving Sunday or Monday depending on what I can get off of work. Even if I don't sleep a night in the room I'll still pay my share of the split. 

Normal
Small
Posted by nbehnke99@gmail.com

Hello, we have a king bed with a pullout sofa in the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown so a sky walk connected room. We are offering the sofa bed, if you would like to have it for $100 per night, Thurs-Sun for a total of $300 (about 1/3 of the cost). We are quiet, unobtrusive nerds ourselves who will also be using the room only for sleeping, etc. and will have no problem with comings and goings any hour of the day or night.  Your cpap machine is no issue, especially if snoring from our bed won't be a problem for you. :)  Let me know if you're interested.

Normal
Small
Posted by mrtim

Sounds perfect! I'm very interested. 

Normal
Small
Posted by nbehnke99@gmail.com

Great! If you'd like to make arrangements and you have a Facebook account, would you  Facebook message Rebekah Fortin (Lewiston, Id) and we can work out the details from there?

Normal
Small
Posted by mrtim

Message sent.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.