[LookingForSharedRoom] Downtown, preferably connected. Floor is fine.
Normal
Small
Posted by fatman

Title says it all. Any downtown hotel, preferably one that's connected or within a few blocks.

29 M, non-smoker, easy going

Any spot is fine: bed, couch, or floor.

Normal
Small
Posted by fatman

Still looking!

Normal
Small
Posted by brodyrules

Normal
Small
Posted by kmk26238

I am not sure if you are still looking for a room, if so my husband and I have a queen size bed available. It is at Red Roof Inn Inndiapolis South. We are staying August 1-6. For the 5 night stay it is $590. 
So for 3 people it is $196 per person.
The hotel is 8 miles from the convention center, but I bought a parking pass to a parking lot with a shuttle service. If you are interested, you can email me. 

Normal
Small
Posted by kmk26238 kmk26238

kmk26238 wrote:
I am not sure if you are still looking for a room, if so my husband and I have a queen size bed available. It is at Red Roof Inn Inndiapolis South. We are staying August 1-6. For the 5 night stay it is $590. 
So for 3 people it is $196 per person.
The hotel is 8 miles from the convention center, but I bought a parking pass to a parking lot with a shuttle service. If you are interested, you can email me. Kmk26238@gmail.com

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish

I still have space in the Marriott that's connected to the convention center. Feel free to email me at hookedonu.macomb@gmail.com!

Normal
Small
Posted by mavrick593

If you're still looking...

We have 1-2 last minute openings for our room at the Courtyard Marriott downtown. It is connected via skywalk and provides free breakfast (pretty decent stuff too if last year is any judge). The room is currently 3 males, 1 female. We have floor/ air mattresses space available, and we can provide the air mattress. Equal split in the room:  
5 people makes it $150/person total for Thursday through Sunday.   
6 people it's $124 each.We are all con veterans who shower daily and get along with anyone. Let us know asap! 

Normal
Small
Posted by fatman mavrick593

mavrick593 wrote:
We have 1-2 last minute openings for our room at the Courtyard Marriott downtown. It is connected via skywalk and provides free breakfast (pretty decent stuff too if last year is any judge). The room is currently 3 males, 1 female. We have floor/ air mattresses space available, and we can provide the air mattress. Equal split in the room:  
6 people it's $124 each.We are all con veterans who shower daily and get along with anyone. Let us know asap! 
that sounds great!

Normal
Small
Posted by fatman fatman

fatman wrote:
mavrick593 wrote:
that sounds great!
I'll pm as soon as I reach my computer.

Normal
Small
Posted by mavrick593

I don't have access to a computer atm and can't figure out if I can access PMs on mobile, so email me at:
sjmoser1 (at) gmail.com 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.