[Offering to share room] Air Bnb 3 miles from Convention Center
Normal
Small
Posted by gingerjsm

I was fortunate enough to find an Air BNB just three miles from the convention center for a very fair price. It is one room with shared living space with another room (I only have the one bedroom, another renter would be in the second room) I am willing to share the space with another female for less than half of the cost for Wednesday night through Sunday (I most likely won't arrive til late Wednesday night.) For the whole weekend it will only cost you $100

I don't mind sharing the bed but I am also willing to make a trip to buy an air mattress or some other accommodation.

If you have a car and you are willing to carpool to the Convention Center I am willing to take your share down to $85.

Edit: IDK if this post is too long or not but I thought I should tell you a little about me! My name is Jamie and I am 26 years old. I am going to most of the Critical Role events at Gen Con and Critical Role Live. 
I am running some games so I expect to have some extra supplies with me. Nonetheless I am pretty chill with everybody.

I would also like to include that I have some caveats that seem common sense but I would prefer that you not have overnight guests and that you just let me know if you're going to be out post midnight. (I know there's events all through the night so just let me know. )

Normal
Small
Posted by wootles

I'm looking for a nice place to stay for Gencon. I would be staying in town for all 4 days (Thur-Sun). I would be on my own. I have a car as well, but usually just Uber/Lyft. If you are still looking, let me know :-)

Normal
Small
Posted by gingerjsm wootles

wootles wrote:
I'm looking for a nice place to stay for Gencon. I would be staying in town for all 4 days (Thur-Sun). I would be on my own. I have a car as well, but usually just Uber/Lyft. If you are still looking, let me know :-)
I am definitely still looking! Surprisingly it is hard to find someone willing to split the cost of a room!

Is there a way to DM you to give you my contact info?

I should mention that the share price went up a little to $125 for the whole weekend. This is because when I booked the room I forgot AirBNB fees. I'm pretty sure it's still the cheapest closest deal right now.

Normal
Small
Posted by wootles

Yes, it is difficult for sure, nobody wants to stay with a bunch of females I suppose. Your price is cheap, and 3 miles is nothing. I would be happy to split that cost! Would definitely save a ton of money. My email is sasstasticnurse@gmail.com. It's a throw away email, but I'll check it frequently to hear from you, and hopefully set up arrangements.

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick

The messaging function is found by resting your mouse (not clicking it!) on your name in the menu bar at the top of the page, then selecting "My Messages". 

You'll want to copy the username of the person you want to contact, so you can paste it in the "to" field. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.