[OfferingtoShareRoom for $150 per night, per person (one or two people only]
Normal
Small
Posted by covfefe

I have a room for 6 nights (Tues through Sun) at the Springhill Suites Downtown, connected to the Convention Center via skywalk.  The room cost me over $470/night (not including parking) so to cut my costs a little, I am offering the trundle sofabed and possibly a queen inflatable (if a second person is interested).  Prefer someone who will stay for at least 3 nights and the terms are cash payment in full upon start of stay.  $150/night per person.I have smoke sensitivities so no smokers or vapers. I'm a relatively old guy who started wargaming (AH & SPI boardgames and miniatures) and a little D&D back in the late 1970s so I would prefer a mature (30+) person who is responsible, clean, and respectful of other's space and possessions.  A mellow, low key personality is a plus.  Drinkers are OK (I will probably have a cooler of beer with me) but if you are an easily excitable and loud party animal who expects to stagger in well after midnight, please look someplace else...I am a retired Air Force Engineer who likes to game but needs to sleep.  I do have games scheduled for 8am or 9am on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This is my second GENCON (other was 2010) in addition to Origins 78.  Regularly attend HURRICON and RECON down in Floriduh.  My biggest interests this year are Frostgrave, Wings of Glory, and Munchkin.  Will be trying a few other games for the first time and am intrigued by the True Dungeon thing. If interested, please contact me at [email protected]       

Normal
Small
Posted by magua

Message sent.

Normal
Small
Posted by covfefe

I now have a couple to share the room with.  

New Post Sign in to write a new post.