Normal
Small
Posted by luongd22

[room has been filled]

Normal
Small
Posted by ash_danger

Hello,

I am very interested in splitting a room with you guys. I am waiting to hear back on my application to assist running a booth (for an existing vendor). I have a previous relationship with the head guy that reviews/approves the applications and he advised I'm a strong candidate. I won't know for a week or two but I am trying to cover my bases just to be sure.
SO if you do not get any takers then know that I am your guy. I'm sure we all will be spending as much take as possible at the convention so the room will be for brief sleep. lol
Will share the Lyft/Uber rides as well.

Let me know what you think.
Male - 35 - Very Chill as well and just needing a place to sleep (FB - Chris Gulde - Picture is my fiancé and I - AZ)

Normal
Small
Posted by nexustavern

I'm also interested since it seems like you may have room.   I wouldn't mind sleeping on a sleeping bag on the floor!  Trying to make it out there, but I don't have the money for an expensive place.  

Thanks in advance!   I'm a GM and writer and can't wait to get out there!

Normal
Small
Posted by luongd22 nexustavern

nexustavern wrote:
I'm also interested since it seems like you may have room.   I wouldn't mind sleeping on a sleeping bag on the floor!  Trying to make it out there, but I don't have the money for an expensive place.  
Thanks in advance!   I'm a GM and writer and can't wait to get out there!

Send an email to me at zeroomega22 [at] gmail [dot] com. As long as you're cool with being on the floor, we can easily work something out! :)

Normal
Small
Posted by luongd22 ash_danger

ash_danger wrote:
Hello,
I am very interested in splitting a room with you guys. I am waiting to hear back on my application to assist running a booth (for an existing vendor). I have a previous relationship with the head guy that reviews/approves the applications and he advised I'm a strong candidate. I won't know for a week or two but I am trying to cover my bases just to be sure.
SO if you do not get any takers then know that I am your guy. I'm sure we all will be spending as much take as possible at the convention so the room will be for brief sleep. lol
Will share the Lyft/Uber rides as well.
Let me know what you think.
Male - 35 - Very Chill as well and just needing a place to sleep (FB - Chris Gulde - Picture is my fiancé and I - AZ)

Not a problem at all! Best way of contact is through email: zeroomega22 [at] gmail [dot] com
Let me know when you hear back!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.