Room is booked, looking for a roommate
Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

I booked a room in the Downtown Courtyard by Marriott, and I'm looking to split the cost.

Cost is $106 per night, and it is connected by skyway.

​​​​​EDIT: ROOM IS FULL. Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by graven

Are you looking for just one more, or more?  I might be interested, I'm looking for place just from Wed-Friday, leaving Sat morning.

Normal
Small
Posted by nikas zekeval

hmm, how many are you looking for?  I'm looking to arrive Wendsday and leaving Sunday.

BTW, is that just the pernight they quoted you, or did you check to see if that included the tax?

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

Ah. Sorry. Forgot the tax. So $124 per night. 

Also, looking for a single roomie, but I'm open to more. I can have up to 3 guests.

King size bed, and a sofa bed.

Normal
Small
Posted by graven

Ok, I'm still interested. Most year's I'm hardly in the room, and I'm super quiet. I've shared a room with new people past two years, and they're still in touch with me on FB, so I guess I was an alright roommate.  Sharing with less people is better for me, but I'm open to one more.

What days do you have the room for? 

Do you have an email I can follow up with you at?

Normal
Small
Posted by tyoung

Let me know if you have room, I'd be interested in sharing. I'm fine with the floor, I can bring a small air mattress. Arriving Wednesday and leaving sunday. 48 yo, non-smoker, clean, into rpgs and tabletop games. 

Normal
Small
Posted by darius1

If you still have room, I'm still in need of a room and would be willing to throw money at you for a spot on the floor from Wednesday night to Sunday morning. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jaxcolon

Has the room been filled?? 

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

Sent a message to the first few that responded, waiting to see if the message system works. 

Normal
Small
Posted by graven

I didn't see a message, so I just tried sending you one.

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

Hmm. Try DMing me on Facebook. Benjamin Herrald.

Normal
Small
Posted by graven

Which one? I just msg'd the one from Columbus Indy.  I hope that was you. Otherwise you can email me at darklordgraven @ yahoo.com  

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

If anyone is still interested in the room, please message me on Facebook. Benjamin Herrald, Columbus, IN

Normal
Small
Posted by darius1

Message sent.

Normal
Small
Posted by unknownwarrior33

I sent a message over too. Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

Part of the group sharing the room fell through, so I am still offering a spot on the bed and space for an air mattress.

Normal
Small
Posted by jinx02

Looking for a bed spot, please email me preludesx@yahoo.com

Normal
Small
Posted by davidschneider

How much for a air mattress space?  dschnei6@rochester.rr.com  

Normal
Small
Posted by tbellezzo2000@yahoo.com

sent a message over facebook too