[LookingForSharedRoom] Top-Tier Roommate NOW AVAILABLE!
Normal
Small
Posted by jorrrrrrrn

Name: Jorrrrrn (John is also OK)
Race: Human
Class: Priest of Gary Gygax
Level: 40

Ability Scores (Rounded up to nearest 100)

Strength 100
GenCon 100
Charisma 100

Skills

Hacking, Sleeping, Tacos, Karate, Friendship

Special Abilities

Iron Gut - Jorrrrrn is immune to food poisoning and can eat at any restaurant in Indianapolis

Blissfully Ignorant - All rolled critical failures are treated as critical successes

Equipment

Air Mattress, Backpack, Credit Card (x2), Boots of Ass-Kickery +5, Earplugs (in case you snore)

Character Bio

Jorrrrrn was never the lucky sort. If you ask around in any tavern, most NPC's know him as "That Guy Who Lost the Housing Lottery Every Year Ever". But he's always made up for the DM's unfair bias through sheer tenacity... Utilizing a mix of rules-lawyering and politics and incredibly low standards of living, he usually manages to find a place to sleep somewhere within walking distance of the convention center.

This year, he's hitting the RPG scene pretty hard, because he finally remembered to buy event tickets before mid-July. Lots of Shadowrun, a dash of Cthulu, a little bit of True Dungeon and a bunch of other oddities mixed in. If you're interested in any of these things, mentioning them is a great way to convince him to become your hireling/henchman.

Jorrrrrn prefers to party up with other characters who are non-smokers. He's not much of a morning person - he usually winds down anywhere between 1-2am and strolls out of bed just in time for brunch. He's a light snorer, which might affect your sleeping plans, but you can do whatever because he owns a sturdy pair of earplugs (see Equipment).

He's agile enough that he doesn't fear sharing part of a stranger's bed, if it's available, but sexy enough that maybe you shouldn't trust yourself with that arrangement. That being said, he'll settle for whatever as long as it's walking distance to the con. Looking for W/R/F/S nights.

Reply for More Info

**UPDATE** THIS POST IS STILL ENTERTAINING BUT NO LONGER VALID BECAUSE I WENT AND FOUND A ROOM

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

Edit: I duplicated my response, apparently...

Normal
Small
Posted by cedoce

Got a room with two spots open if you still need a room.

Half of a king size, or you can bring the air mattress.

The Courtyard by Marriott ( connected to the center!)

Message me on Facebook if you want to split it!

Benjamin Herrald, Columbus Indiana

Normal
Small
Posted by mikeboozer jorrrrrrrn

jorrrrrrrn wrote:
Strength 100
GenCon 100
Charisma 100
Skills
Special Abilities
Iron Gut - Jorrrrrn is immune to food poisoning and can eat at any restaurant in Indianapolis
Blissfully Ignorant - All rolled critical failures are treated as critical successes
Equipment
Air Mattress, Backpack, Credit Card (x2), Boots of Ass-Kickery +5, Earplugs (in case you snore)
Character Bio
Jorrrrrn was never the lucky sort. If you ask around in any tavern, most NPC's know him as "That Guy Who Lost the Housing Lottery Every Year Ever". But he's always made up for the DM's unfair bias through sheer tenacity... Utilizing a mix of rules-lawyering and politics and incredibly low standards of living, he usually manages to find a place to sleep somewhere within walking distance of the convention center.
This year, he's hitting the RPG scene pretty hard, because he finally remembered to buy event tickets before mid-July. Lots of Shadowrun, a dash of Cthulu, a little bit of True Dungeon and a bunch of other oddities mixed in. If you're interested in any of these things, mentioning them is a great way to convince him to become your hireling/henchman.
Jorrrrrn prefers to party up with other characters who are non-smokers. He's not much of a morning person - he usually winds down anywhere between 1-2am and strolls out of bed just in time for brunch. He's a light snorer, which might affect your sleeping plans, but you can do whatever because he owns a sturdy pair of earplugs (see Equipment).
He's agile enough that he doesn't fear sharing part of a stranger's bed, if it's available, but sexy enough that maybe you shouldn't trust yourself with that arrangement. That being said, he'll settle for whatever as long as it's walking distance to the con. Looking for W/R/F/S nights.
Reply for More Info

This is priceless. Best "need a room" I've seen.

Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Cob LLC

Normal
Small
Posted by divachelle mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
jorrrrrrrn wrote:
Strength 100
GenCon 100
Charisma 100
Skills
Special Abilities
Equipment
Character Bio
Reply for More Info

This is priceless. Best "need a room" I've seen.Mike Boozer
Customer Service & Event Team Manager
Gen Cob LLC
I concur completely. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jorrrrrrrn

Unfortunately I can't delete forum posts?.. Which is kinda unfortunate, and maybe a little odd.

But I grabbed a room at the Homewood Suites downtown as soon as it opened up, and now I've got that other post going.

Thanks for the offer, though, Ben.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.