[OfferingToShareRoom] Homewood Suites Downtown
Normal
Small
Posted by jorrrrrrrn

So, I grabbed one of those rooms that opened up at Homewood Suites because I'm kind of a badass like that...

... Now I just need to fill it.

Looking for 1-3 additional peeps for non-smoking king suite. Cost will be divided based on the number of fellow badasses who decide to join me.

Get at me, dawg(z).

Edit #1: This is the one at 211 S Meridian in downtown

Room is $298/night, W-S booking, divided up among us

Normal
Small
Posted by nikas zekeval

Which Homewood Suites?   There are four, three still wide open, and none exactly downtown, about 11 to 15 miles out based on the housing page.

Or is this out of block?  Expected costs and dates you expect to be there would help too.

Or was that a typo, and you meant Home 2 Suites?  That might interest me.

Normal
Small
Posted by jorrrrrrrn

Homewood Suites by Hilton
211 S Meridian

It is very much downtown.

And I left the costs/dates open because I don't know how many people will be coming yet, although I can give a guesstimation. The room was $298/night, and since I've stayed in one of them before I can say that it'd probably fit anywhere from 2-6 people. That'd be divided up among the participants, with me and whoever else laid claim to the bed paying a slightly larger share.

Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner

I’m interested for 3 people. We would need a bed or pullout. How much would that be? Wen-Sun

Normal
Small
Posted by youniquechic

I'm very interested. One person. Non-smoking. Thurs night-Sat night is all I need, but could potentially do Wed. I am happy on the floor as long as I have access to a bathroom and somewhere legal to sleep -_-

Normal
Small
Posted by jorrrrrrrn

OK, sorry for the delay there. And apparently I'm bad at this game, because I also forgot to include follow-up contact info:

Please drop me a line at [email protected] to continue these conversations.

Normal
Small
Posted by davidschneider

Do you have space for another person? 

I'm a quiet person, usually in by midnight or sooner.  Would be staying Thur night thru Sunday.

Cheers

David

Normal
Small
Posted by jorrrrrrrn

Room is officially closed out.

Best of luck to everyone still looking.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.