(Offering to Share Room) Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Aug 1-5
Normal
Small
Posted by mjesau

Indianapolis Marriott Downtown (up high)

Two males. Looking for up to two roommates, men or women, to share a room with two queen beds and a sitting room.

Post a response here. We check once a day.

Or contact, email or text, Michael Esau:

Michaeljesau@aol.com
(812) 229-4677

Normal
Small
Posted by youniquechic

What's the cost per person?

Normal
Small
Posted by mjesau

We had to pay a premium, $800 a night for the room. So it's $200 a night. We already have one commitment so there is only one spot left. 

Normal
Small
Posted by youniquechic

I am looking for Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. Would that be available?

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish

Not sure if this helps, but there are rooms like that available again that come to $2,055 w/ tax instead of $4,000+. You could cut your costs in 1/2 if you just rebooked. If you did do so, I'd take the last spot! 

Because currently I have one of those rooms and with 4 people it would cost $513 each for wednesday-Sunday. Send people my way if you fill yours, etc.!

Normal
Small
Posted by bohner68 mllungfish

mllungfish wrote:
Not sure if this helps, but there are rooms like that available again that come to $2,055 w/ tax instead of $4,000+. You could cut your costs in 1/2 if you just rebooked. If you did do so, I'd take the last spot! 
Because currently I have one of those rooms and with 4 people it would cost $513 each for wednesday-Sunday. Send people my way if you fill yours, etc.!
Do you still have space in your room?? I could be interested.

Normal
Small
Posted by mjesau youniquechic

youniquechic wrote:
I am looking for Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. Would that be available?
Maybe. I will know by this Friday. Text me your info. 812-229-4677

Or email me directly
Michaeljesau@aol.com​​​​​​​

Normal
Small
Posted by mjesau bohner68

bohner68 wrote:
mllungfish wrote:
Do you still have space in your room?? I could be interested.
Thanks for the information. We just call and say "rebook"?

New Post Sign in to write a new post.