[OfferingToShareRoom] Staybridge Suites downtown Aug 1-5th
Normal
Small
Posted by tanith26

Room for 2 or 3 in a downtown suite.  Right next to Lucas Oil Stadium, and close to gate 10 parking.  Room has a queen bed and pullout couch, as well as a kitchen.

Normal
Small
Posted by youniquechic

How much are you asking per person?

Normal
Small
Posted by tanith26

It depends on how many are in the room. With 4 people total (so far it's myself and a friend) it would be $244 per person for the week, if there was a 5th it would be $195ish.

Normal
Small
Posted by youniquechic

Is that $244 per night or for the entire week? Because if it's for the entire week, count me in.

Normal
Small
Posted by lantumic

I am also interested in being your 4th if the rate is $244 for the entire week!

Normal
Small
Posted by hash23

I have 2 males both looking for places to stay (apparently I am the room coordinator for wayward gamers). Bot are looking for Wed - Sun accommodations. They are not a package deal so if you have only room for one, we'll take it :)  

Normal
Small
Posted by tanith26 lantumic

youniquechic wrote:
Is that $244 per night or for the entire week? Because if it's for the entire week, count me in.
Apologies for the delay, I've been working a ton since Saturday. Yes it's for the entire week (room rate is 208 a night so with 4 it's about 244 after tax per person for Wednesday check in Sunday check out). Are you still looking for a space?
lantumic wrote:
Are you still looking for a space?

Normal
Small
Posted by tanith26 hash23

hash23 wrote:
I have 2 males both looking for places to stay (apparently I am the room coordinator for wayward gamers). Bot are looking for Wed - Sun accommodations. They are not a package deal so if you have only room for one, we'll take it :)  
I'm seeing if some other who reached out first are still interested, if not are you still looking?

Normal
Small
Posted by bohner68

I would be very interested! Please let me know if you still have something available. You can email me at [email protected]

Normal
Small
Posted by hash23

Both my friends are still looking & I am trying to keep them from staying in their cars.

You can contact me direct at: [email protected] (dot) com

Normal
Small
Posted by lantumic tanith26

tanith26 wrote:
youniquechic wrote:
Apologies for the delay, I've been working a ton since Saturday. Yes it's for the entire week (room rate is 208 a night so with 4 it's about 244 after tax per person for Wednesday check in Sunday check out). Are you still looking for a space?
lantumic wrote:
Are you still looking for a space?

I found one just earlier today :( Thanks though!

Normal
Small
Posted by tygre

I'm assuming that the room is full, but in case it's not, please be so kind as to drop me a note at [email protected]  Thanks

Normal
Small
Posted by qmslager

Interested in this room too.  

Normal
Small
Posted by ultimaniac

Interested in this room, please email me at [email protected]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.