[Offering to share room] Wen-Sun Hilton Garden Inn Downtown, 5 Blocks Away
Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner

We have one space on the floor for someone. It is a king size bed room which is claimed by 2 guys, and we have one guy using an air mattress. We will be covering the Con for a Youtube channel and wont be in the hotel that much, except to sleep and shower. Asking for 300$. Let me know if interested

Normal
Small
Posted by bohner68

I could be interested, do you think there would be room for another air mattress? Please email me bohner68 at yahoo dot com

Normal
Small
Posted by clayz5995

Hey. I'm looking for a last minute room. In the same way, I wont be in the room at all except to sleep and shower, unless I forgot something. You'll barely notice I'm there!

Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner clayz5995

clayz5995 wrote:
Hey. I'm looking for a last minute room. In the same way, I wont be in the room at all except to sleep and shower, unless I forgot something. You'll barely notice I'm there!
clayz5995 wrote:
I’m not entirely sure to be honest. My other buddy has a king sized air mattress. 

Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner clayz5995

clayz5995 wrote:
shoot me an email at tonythespy@gmail.com

Normal
Small
Posted by clayz5995 bowersgamecorner

bowersgamecorner wrote:
clayz5995 wrote:
shoot me an email at tonythespy@gmail.com
sent ya a message. Sorry for the late reply, work has been keeping me busy.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.