[OfferingToShareRoom] Le Meridien Indianapolis (steps away)
Normal
Small
Posted by sanloki

Hi All! Had a couple of friends who couldn't stay with us so we now have a spare bed.
The room has two King size beds, one is claimed - Two males, couple, 24 and 33 from Chicago. 

Check-In Wednesday the 1st
Check-Out Sunday the 5th

Total Cost for the bed would be $500 for all 4 nights (5 days). So $250/person for the stay for 2. Would have to discuss occupancies more than 2.
Open to any/all genders, ages, orientations, races, etc ^_^
Would love to chat some with interested folks!

Happy to answer any questions on things I'm missing.

Cheers,
Matt

Normal
Small
Posted by bohner68

I would Be VERY interested. You can email me at bohner68@yahoo.com. Please contact me soon, the room I thought I have was cancelled and I was left a bit stuck!

Normal
Small
Posted by bohner68 sanloki

sanloki wrote:
Hi All! Had a couple of friends who couldn't stay with us so we now have a spare bed.
The room has two King size beds, one is claimed - Two males, couple, 24 and 33 from Chicago. 
Check-In Wednesday the 1st
Check-Out Sunday the 5th
Total Cost for the bed would be $500 for all 4 nights (5 days). Would have to discuss occupancies more than 2.
Open to any/all genders, ages, orientations, races, etc ^_^
Would love to chat some with interested folks!
Happy to answer any questions on things I'm missing.
Cheers,
Matt

I would Be VERY interested. You can email me at bohner68@yahoo.com. Please contact me soon, the room I thought I have was cancelled and I was left a bit stuck!

Normal
Small
Posted by romain

Hi Matt,

I would be interested as well.
How could I join you ?

Cheers,
- Romain

Normal
Small
Posted by tygre

Hi Matt,
Is the bed (or 1/2 of the bed really) still available?
Please pop me an email at clhjr01@gmail.com, hoping to hear from you.

Clyde

Normal
Small
Posted by ultimaniac

We are two people and definitely want this room, please email me at david.kyle.ferguson@gmail.com

New Post Sign in to write a new post.