[Lookingforsharedroom] Looking for room in adjacent hotel for Wed/Thu nights
Normal
Small
Posted by ludibriumventis

I'm looking for a shared space in one of the adjacent or walkable hotels for Wednesday and Thursday nights.  (I'm heading to Ohio on Friday for a wedding...)  I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping that maybe someone might have friends who aren't coming in until Friday, or have a sofa in the room (doesn't even need to fold out - I'm tiny!) or space for an air mattress.

Super clean, non-smoking, non-snoring, very nice female nerd who'd like to not have to drive in, each day  (:

Normal
Small
Posted by oldcurmudgeonstudios

PM sent.

Normal
Small
Posted by oldcurmudgeonstudios

Not sure if I sent the PM correctly, so here's what I sent:Morning! I just saw your post in the forums, and strangely enough, I have bed space available at the Hampton Inn Downtown, 2 blocks out, for just Wednesday and Thursday nights. You'd be sharing a Queen bed with another female. She's o.k. with sharing the bed on Friday and Saturday nights with a different female, so I can't imagine there'd be that much of an issue.Full disclosure, I'm a 49 y.o. male, working for the convention, taking the pull-out couch all weekend.

You can get a hold of me at oldcurmudgeonstudios @ gmail. com

Normal
Small
Posted by ludibriumventis

Awesome - thanks for the resend, as I don't think the PM came through.

Sending an email, now!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.