[Looking For Shared Room] Downtown preference, will take floor spot!
Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

Hello all.  I just found out I was going about 12 hours ago, and I'm going solo, so I need a place to crash Wednesday through Sunday.  I would like a downtown room, but would prefer (though I will entertain other offers since I want to be downtown) be the 5th or 6th person in a room to save money.  I have the most comfortable reclining bag chair that I will totally sleep in like a cot each night!  

About me:  I'm a 39 year old male science teacher and First Tech Challenge coach from Iowa and this will be my 7th Gen Con, so I know my way around.  If interested, respond here or e-mail me at jbship628@yahoo.com

See you in Indy!

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish

I have space for 1 more in my room in the Marriott (attached by skywalk). Here's the info:

I have a Marriott (skywalk to the ICC) 
with 2 double beds for Wednesday-Sunday...

here's the breakdown of pricing:
-$1,027 w/ 2 occupants
-$685 w/ 3 occupants
-$513 w/ 4 occupants

The total cost of the room was $2,055, so I'm not trying to "make" any money here! 

*I also have an unlimited hotspot I'll share with you, as well as food, gaming supplies (dice/paper/etc.) and anything else I might have. I basically am a walking convenience store! 

​​​​​​

Normal
Small
Posted by bwd72

@jbship628, I sent you an email about a room possibility

-BWD.

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

Still looking if anyone has anything.

Normal
Small
Posted by ansonfrog mllungfish

mllungfish wrote:
I have space for 1 more in my room in the Marriott (attached by skywalk). Here's the info:
-$1,027 w/ 2 occupants
-$685 w/ 3 occupants
-$513 w/ 4 occupants
The total cost of the room was $2,055, so I'm not trying to "make" any money here! 
*I also have an unlimited hotspot I'll share with you, as well as food, gaming supplies (dice/paper/etc.) and anything else I might have. I basically am a walking convenience store! 
​​​​​​
hey; is this still at all available? I just learned today that my planned spot got filled by someone else. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

On hold.

Normal
Small
Posted by kmk26238

Hey, my husband and I have a queen size bed available. It is at Red Roof Inn Inndiapolis South. We are staying August 1-6. For the 5 night stay it is $590.
So for 3 people it is $196 per person. 4 people it is $147 per person.
The hotel is 8 miles from the convention center, but I bought a parking pass to a parking lot with a shuttle service. If you are interested, you can email me. Kmk26238@gmail.com

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish ansonfrog

ansonfrog wrote:
mllungfish wrote:
-$1,027 w/ 2 occupants
-$685 w/ 3 occupants
-$513 w/ 4 occupants
​​​​​​
hey; is this still at all available? I just learned today that my planned spot got filled by someone else. 
I still have 2 spots as of now. Just email me at hookedonu.macomb@gmail.com to confirm!

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

I'm all taken care of.

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish jbship628

jbship628 wrote:
I'm all taken care of.
Glad to hear it! Housing issues are always sucky.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.