[OfferingToShareRoom] Westin (con adjacent) Floor Space Available Wed-Sun
Normal
Small
Posted by stardirt

My friend and I have a King room with lots of floor space at the Westin Indianapolis connected to the convention through skywalk. We'll be there Wednesday through Sunday. 

I'm a female in my mid 30s and my friend is a male in his late 20s. I think this is our 5th gencon? We're clean and friendly!

If you are interested we'd like to split the room and it would be $340 for the entire stay. We'll definitely consider multiple people if they are friends/couple and ok with floor space.

Normal
Small
Posted by clayz5995

Hey, I'm looking for a last minute room, and I'd definitely be fine with taking a floor spot. I wont be there for Wednesday, but if I'm still charged for it, I understand. Due to work, i wont be at the convention center till about 4-5am on thursday, lol.

I guess I'll include that I'm a 19 year old male, kinda shy and awkward. You wont see much of me in the room, and I'm a big stickler about keeping my area clean. Only my 5th gencon as well, but only my 3rd consecutive. 

my only thing I ask is if it's ok if i pay half upfront and the other half over, for example, PayPal on the 7th(the Tuesday after gencon) when I get payed? It'll make it much easier on me, since I just payed a lot getting college stuff settled. If not, that's fine.

Normal
Small
Posted by clayz5995

Feel free to ask any questions here or email me at kennyl.gallagher@gmail.com for quicker responses(personal email, gives me notifications).

Hope to hear from you soon!

(sorry if this is a double post. My internet freaked out randomly)

Normal
Small
Posted by jbship628

I am interested in the space if it is still available.  I will be there from Wed.- Sun.  This is basically exactly what I was looking for!  

If still available, email me at jbship628@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by the1texan

Do you still have space?

I'm really only interested in Thu/Fri nights but will pay the whole amount and all on arrival.

3rd GC and 40's male.

My name is Eric and I'm from Central Illinois

Normal
Small
Posted by stardirt

Thanks for all the interest. Room has been filled!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.