Room at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474

OfferingToShareRoom

I have 2 rooms booked at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown and I only need one now.

The 2nd one is empty right now it has  2 Queen Beds.

That rate is Fantastic  and before I release it I am seeing if there is a group or person that would make use of the room. 

This is first come first serve. This is not for a partial stay but for the full room all 4 days. I am not messing around with multiple people splitting so you will be responsible for the full price.

I am making this offer prior to releasing it to help others save $.

if you commit to this  I will give you the confirmation #, add your name as the point person on the reservation.
and you will put your CC on file with the hotel for payment. 

I will even meet you at the hotel when you are checking in to make sure you get this rate.

I am doing this to help my fellow convention goers and don't want to be stuck with a room at the last minute. 

Contact me with any questions.

To make this fair.  

First person will have 24 hours from when I send them my direct # to finalize , otherwise I will offer the room to next person in line and so on down the line. 

I am NOT selling a reservation , so please  don't try to offer anything for the room 
 

Normal
Small
Posted by primordial fire

Hey, I would be absolutely interested in taking it all on. I'll send you a PM

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474

I sent you a PM

Normal
Small
Posted by kd8esu

I would also be interested as well.  I'm sending you a PM as I type this.

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 kd8esu

kd8esu wrote:
I would also be interested as well.  I'm sending you a PM as I type this.
primordial fire has first dibs but if that falls through you are #2
 

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
kd8esu wrote:
I would also be interested as well.  I'm sending you a PM as I type this.
primordial fire has first dibs but if that falls through you are #2
 
I sent primordial fire my direct contact # at 11:40 am CST and if they don't contact me and make the commitment  within 24 hours then I will contact you.

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 primordial fire

primordial fire wrote:
Hey, I would be absolutely interested in taking it all on. I'll send you a PM
FYI

I PM you my direct contact # and if I don't hear from you with in 24 hours I will offer to the next person

Normal
Small
Posted by tekspec

Well I'd be willing for sure if it ever gets to needing #3.

Normal
Small
Posted by komoridarkclaw

#4
If it does come through, I would have a 1 King Marriott room come available.
~Komori

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

You realized you can't do this and this post will likely be locked or deleted?  You are also putting your account at risk of being banned.

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 bushmaster

bushmaster wrote:
You realized you can't do this and this post will likely be locked or deleted?  You are also putting your account at risk of being banned.
 Not sure why there would be a problem. I am looking for roomate to fill an empty room. Nothing is being sold nor anything of value being asked for. The Rules are being followed as per the initial post..."  There is to be absolutely no selling of room reservations, or offering anything of value in exchange for a room"... if a moderator has problem with my posting then they will contact me. 

Normal
Small
Posted by drowningrabbit

If anyone taking up the room would like an extra person to fill in space and get costs down more, I am definitely still looking for a room to crash in!

I would throw my hat in for being able to foot the bill for the room for Bushmaster, but I'm pretty sure that there are at least 3 people in front of me that would do that already so I highly doubt it would fall that far. ;)

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 primordial fire

primordial fire wrote:
Hey, I would be absolutely interested in taking it all on. I'll send you a PM
I haven't heard from you . It has been almost 24 hours. Going to # 2 after 11:40 am CST

FYI, so there is no confusion that is 37 minutes from now..

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
primordial fire wrote:
Hey, I would be absolutely interested in taking it all on. I'll send you a PM
I haven't heard from you . It has been almost 24 hours. Going to # 2 after 11:40 am CSTFYI, so there is no confusion that is 37 minutes from now..

Well , so this whole forum knows it has now been over 24 hours since #1 reached out to me and I have not heard anything from them. I double checked message box and I reveiwed this posting an nothing.

So now per the rules #2 now has 24 hours  to finalize this. If that window expires it goes to #3.

Starting now 11:47 am CST

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 kd8esu

kd8esu wrote:
I would also be interested as well.  I'm sending you a PM as I type this.
As of 11:47 am CST today #2 you have 24 hours to reach me to finalize. PM me so we can work out the details and I will give you my #

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
OfferingToShareRoom
I have 2 rooms booked at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown and I only need one now.
The 2nd one is empty right now it has  2 Queen Beds.
That rate is Fantastic  and before I release it I am seeing if there is a group or person that would make use of the room. 
This is first come first serve. This is not for a partial stay but for the full room all 4 days. I am not messing around with multiple people splitting so you will be responsible for the full price.
I am making this offer prior to releasing it to help others save $.
if you commit to this  I will give you the confirmation #, add your name as the point person on the reservation.
and you will put your CC on file with the hotel for payment. 
I will even meet you at the hotel when you are checking in to make sure you get this rate.
I am doing this to help my fellow convention goers and don't want to be stuck with a room at the last minute. 
Contact me with any questions.
To make this fair.  
First person will have 24 hours from when I send them my direct # to finalize , otherwise I will offer the room to next person in line and so on down the line. 
I am NOT selling a reservation , so please  don't try to offer anything for the room 
 
if it’s still available it would be so nice for us. It would be myself, my husband and our two young children so being close is a must

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474

We are at #2 with a 24 hour window for them to finalize. If it makes it to you I will let you know. 

Good
luck

Normal
Small
Posted by shadowsummoner ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
We are at #2 with a 24 hour window for them to finalize. If it makes it to you I will let you know. 
Good
luck
thank you

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
kd8esu wrote:
I would also be interested as well.  I'm sending you a PM as I type this.
As of 11:47 am CST today #2 you have 24 hours to reach me to finalize. PM me so we can work out the details and I will give you my #
you have 2 hours and 27 minutes to contact me or we go to #3

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474

Good morning all. So we have 2 hours and 22 minutes left in #2's Window them we go to #3

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
1