Normal
Small
Posted by drowningrabbit

Wow if this goes to me at 5.

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
Good morning all. So we have 2 hours and 22 minutes left in #2's Window them we go to #3
#2 HAs reached out to me . So they get the room.

Good luck to the rest of you.

If for some reason something does change I will post again  on this link

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
bushmaster wrote:
You realized you can't do this and this post will likely be locked or deleted?  You are also putting your account at risk of being banned.
 Not sure why there would be a problem. I am looking for roomate to fill an empty room. Nothing is being sold nor anything of value being asked for. The Rules are being followed as per the initial post..."  There is to be absolutely no selling of room reservations, or offering anything of value in exchange for a room"... if a moderator has problem with my posting then they will contact me. 
Since the thread has not been pulled, I guess your right. Sharing a room that you are actually using must be ok.

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster bushmaster

bushmaster wrote:
ar6474 wrote:
bushmaster wrote:
You realized you can't do this and this post will likely be locked or deleted?  You are also putting your account at risk of being banned.
 Not sure why there would be a problem. I am looking for roomate to fill an empty room. Nothing is being sold nor anything of value being asked for. The Rules are being followed as per the initial post..."  There is to be absolutely no selling of room reservations, or offering anything of value in exchange for a room"... if a moderator has problem with my posting then they will contact me. 
Since the thread has not been pulled, I guess your right. Sharing a room that you are actually not using must be ok.

Normal
Small
Posted by dedhed

Normal
Small
Posted by evilpenguinking

Is the room still empty? If so, I do have 4(myself+3) people needing a couple of beds.

Normal
Small
Posted by ar6474 evilpenguinking

evilpenguinking wrote:
Is the room still empty? If so, I do have 4(myself+3) people needing a couple of beds.
It has been taken. Good luck.

Normal
Small
Posted by evilpenguinking ar6474

ar6474 wrote:
evilpenguinking wrote:
It has been taken. Good luck.
Drat. Alright. Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by mllungfish

If no one else snags a room or needs a roommate, I am COMPLETELY interested. With chronic pain and other health issues it's really important to find a close hotel. Plus, that means I come along with snacks and sodas/drinks to share each year! Please email me at hookedonu.macomb@gmail.com if this is still available. Please, and THANK YOU in advance!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.