[OfferingToShareRoom]-Fairfield Inn Downtown
Normal
Small
Posted by elvinlord

Look for a awesome roommate?  I could be that awesome roommate.  Why am I awesome?  I am awesome cause I am boring, I dont drink, smoke or throw room parties.  I have amazing hygiene and know how to keep my mess picked up.  I am up and out of the room by 8:30 each day and only venture back in the dark of night.  

Through sure dogged persistence I managed to secure a King room for 4 days starting Wednesday at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown.  Looking for a roommate or two to help split costs.  As it is a lowly king bed I would be willing to negotiate who gets the bed (cause I am awesome I always bring camping gear for a impromptu sleep over on the floor).

Send me message if your interested.

I forgot to mention I am a 45 year old male father of two girls, I recently start collecting woodworking tools if that helps your decision making process.

Normal
Small
Posted by hutchstar

I'm interested.  50 y/o black Male coming from Atlanta, GA.
I need  Wed- Sunday. 1st GenCon

Normal
Small
Posted by elvinlord

Hutchstar sent you a message 

Normal
Small
Posted by elvinlord

Room still avaiable if anyone's interested.

Normal
Small
Posted by darius1

If the room is still available I'm interested. 28 y/o male from DC. Coming in Wednesday, leaving Sunday. I'm a carpenter by trade as well, if that helps your decision making process. 

Normal
Small
Posted by elvinlord

It is darius1 I'll send you a message.

Normal
Small
Posted by defeldus

If you have room for one more on the floor I'm looking. Bringing my camp pad and just need a place to sleep. 33 male @dchildersphoto on instagram if you'd like to vet me. Thanks!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.