{OfferingToShareRoom} Staybridge Suites Indianapolis Downtown Thurs-Sun
Normal
Small
Posted by ericarae

Hi! I booked a queen suite room at Staybridge Downtown (behind Lucas Oil, about 2 blocks from ICC) and have a pull out sofa to offer anyone or a couple who still needs a place. The room does include a fully equipped kitchen AND free breakfast! The hotel offers parking for $20 a day, which I will not be using, so parking is available if you need. All I'm asking is to split the nightly cost which is $210 per night, so $105 x3= $315 for all 3 days. I'll cover the additional taxes and fees.

Room details here: https://www.ihg.com/staybridge/content/us/en/exp/suites?scmisc=OSMAM-SB-AMER-EN-SpaciousSuites_HP

I am a 30 year old hobbit lady and will be traveling with my fiancee. We will probably be out pretty early each morning and get back around midnight, we are totally fine hanging out with you or we can leave you alone. We are social drinkers, nonsmokers and prefer to share with nonsmokers. I always travel with snacks and bourbon.

Normal
Small
Posted by dedhed

Hi! My son (23) and I are looking for a room. We can bring a cot. We’ve shared rooms every year and it’s been great. We’re only in the room to sleep and shower, and we can be flexible with shower rotation :) We’re social drinkers, but honestly we’re so busy trying to fit everything in, we rarely have time for a drink! Well bring food to share as well. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jawska ericarae

ericarae wrote:Hi! I booked a queen suite room at Staybridge Downtown (behind Lucas Oil, about 2 blocks from ICC) and have a pull out sofa to offer anyone or a couple who still needs a place. The room does include a fully equipped kitchen AND free breakfast! The hotel offers parking for $20 a day, which I will not be using, so parking is available if you need. All I'm asking is to split the nightly cost which is $210 per night, so $105 x3= $315 for all 3 days. I'll cover the additional taxes and fees.
Room details here: https://www.ihg.com/staybridge/content/us/en/exp/suites?scmisc=OSMAM-SB-AMER-EN-SpaciousSuites_HP
I am a 30 year old hobbit lady and will be traveling with my fiancee. We will probably be out pretty early each morning and get back around midnight, we are totally fine hanging out with you or we can leave you alone. We are social drinkers, nonsmokers and prefer to share with nonsmokers. I always travel with snacks and bourbon.
Hi! I'm interested in this room. I've sent you a private message.

Normal
Small
Posted by daeslan

My friend and I are interested if this is still available. 2 Wisconsin guys on a road trip to GenCon. 

Normal
Small
Posted by tsukino_nezumi

If this is still available, I'm interested. Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by ericarae

Still available! Please send me an email if interested! e.thomasson89 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Normal
Small
Posted by [email protected]

So is this still available? I'm single male, non-smoker,and unfortunately snore a little. I'm definitely interested my email is above or if you want more here it is [email protected] 

Normal
Small
Posted by ericarae [email protected]om

[email protected] wrote:
So is this still available? I'm single male, non-smoker,and unfortunately snore a little. I'm definitely interested my email is above or if you want more here it is [email protected] 
I'm so sorry, this is no longer available! :(

New Post Sign in to write a new post.