Interested in Downtown Room Share
Normal
Small
Posted by urshurak

I and a friend are looking to stay near the ICC. We are fairly quiet, but we are both trustworthy and hardy souls. We generally use the room as a place to sleep and recharge. Likely out late one or more of the nights anyway (and by late, I mean coming into the room to sleep at 5 a.m. for a few hours before venturing back into the belly of the ICC and any gaming we have planned).

In short, looking to share with someone equally trustworthy and willing to split costs.

Normal
Small
Posted by cuchulin urshurak

urshurak wrote:
I and a friend are looking to stay near the ICC. We are fairly quiet, but we are both trustworthy and hardy souls. We generally use the room as a place to sleep and recharge. Likely out late one or more of the nights anyway (and by late, I mean coming into the room to sleep at 5 a.m. for a few hours before venturing back into the belly of the ICC and any gaming we have planned).
In short, looking to share with someone equally trustworthy and willing to split costs.
I have double room at the Omni Severin and the people who were supposed to come with me have backed out. I will be out of the room most of the day running events so this Arrangement seems good to me if you're still looking for a room to share. I've already paid for the first night the cost would be $260 a person if you're interested

Normal
Small
Posted by cuchulin

Also the room is an Ada room so it has plenty of room.

Normal
Small
Posted by cuchulin

Email me at [email protected] 

Normal
Small
Posted by cironman20

If you are still looking me and a friend are searching for a place as well feel free to email me a [email protected] 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.