[OfferingToShareRoom] Downtown Westin room to share
Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf

I'm an older woman looking to share my room for Gen Con.  I'm looking for 1 or 2 roommates (preferably female).

The room is available Wednesday through Saturday.

The cost is $1,000 (or best offer) payable in advance.

The Westin is a great hotel with a walkway right to the center of the convention.  You can't find anything closer to the convention unless you sleep on a bench inside.  :)  There is a fridge in the room.

Email me at KC9THF at gmail

Normal
Small
Posted by treloar

Hey there! I send you an email. Thank you!

w6xxb

Normal
Small
Posted by ewamba

Hi there! Is that $1000 total split between the roommates? Or $1000 per person? We have a friend (make) who is looking for a room. But wanted to be sure about price.  We know you prefer female, so no worries if it’s a no go. 

Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf

I'm looking for $1,000.

Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf

If $1,000 is a bit high, make me an offer for the full four days.

Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf kc9thf

Normal
Small
Posted by cdnvanguard

Now that the housing portal is closed. What happens to the rooms that weren't picked up. I noticed one or two that weren't that far from downtown. Are they now open and you have to call the hotels directly? Or how does that work out of curiosity?

Normal
Small
Posted by austicke cdnvanguard

cdnvanguard wrote:Now that the housing portal is closed. What happens to the rooms that weren't picked up. I noticed one or two that weren't that far from downtown. Are they now open and you have to call the hotels directly? Or how does that work out of curiosity?

I would imagine they're released back to the hotels to sell as they wish.

Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf

You need to contact each hotel directly.

Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf

I'm still looking for 1 or 2 roommates.  Make me an offer.

Normal
Small
Posted by kc9thf

I'm an older woman looking to share my room for Gen Con.  I'm looking for 1 or 2 roommates (preferably female).The room is available Wednesday through Saturday.The cost is $1,000 (or best offer) payable in advance.The Westin is a great hotel with a walkway right to the center of the convention.  You can't find anything closer to the convention unless you sleep on a bench inside.  :)  There is a fridge in the room.Email me at KC9THF at gmail

Normal
Small
Posted by rayken

Is this an in block reservation? 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.