[LookingForSharedRoom]
Normal
Small
Posted by wegs4life

Hello, I am looking for a room downtown to share with someone.  This would be my first time using this forum to share a room but I am an extremely easy going 29 year old male. I am a GM and will be running games as early as 10am and ending as late as 12am.  I don't smoke but don't mind smokers.  I can be there Wednesday-Sunday or Thursday-Sunday.  To anyone who is willing to share, I can provide an email or phone # to talk to prior to the convention for any other questions.  Thank you for your time.

Normal
Small
Posted by woplrday

I'm also looking to share a room if you haven't found anyone yet

Normal
Small
Posted by wegs4life

Hello, do you currently have a room and are looking for roommates or are you looking for a room as-well?

Normal
Small
Posted by cuchulin

I have a double room and looking for people to share with due to people canceling on me. It is downtown, and I will be running events most of the con. The rate would be $260 a person. The room is an ADA room so there is room for extra people, I can even supply a cot for people. 

Normal
Small
Posted by cuchulin

Email me at [email protected] if interested

Normal
Small
Posted by dotfaith

I don't have a room downtown, but I do have a room ten minutes away, and will be carpooling with my roomate or depending on time will be happy to share a lyft. I'm only asking for 50 each for the small room (fits two) or 60 each for the big room (fits 2...or 3 if you like to cuddle...there's also lots of room space). If you do 3 in the big room the third person will only be 20. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.