[OfferingToShareRoom]Large Downtown LaQuinta room
Normal
Small
Posted by linkn

We had a sudden last-minute cancel, and now we need some more roommates to help split cost.

We have a corner suite room in the downtown La Quinta.  Currently, it's myself, my brother, and our mother staying in the room.  There's only one bed, but a lot of floorspace, and we have extra airbeds to bring with.  We will also have two therapy cats with; they're very friendly, but if being in a room with cats is a concern, the bedroom has a separate door that can be closed to keep them out of the main living space.

The hotel room comes with a microwave, fridge, and free wi-fi in the room, as well as free parking, an exercise room, and free breakfast.  From what I remember of last year, it's about a 15-20 minute walk to the convention center from the hotel.  Additionally, we have the room from Tuesday night through Sunday night/Monday morning, so we can accommodate anyone arriving earlier or staying later.

If anyone's interested, please reply here or email me at linkn_2 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Normal
Small
Posted by nerf342951

What a coincidence I'm in need of lodging myself. How much would that be per night. Also how many days are you there for. I'm planning on coming up that Wedsday. I'm fine with everything else.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.