[Offering to Share Room]Queen Size Bed in Hotel Wed-Mon
Normal
Small
Posted by williamdegaul

Hey all!
I know this is last minute but I had a couple of cancellations from friends. We have a room 12 mi from the CC, looking to Lyft in each day. It's me and a friend, both 27M. The room has one king bed and a pullout queen sofa. We'll split the king most likely (unless you reeeaallly want it), and are looking for 1 or 2 people to cut the cost of the room. Total cost of the room is 800 for the whole stay, looking to split that whatever way we can. 

Post here or email me at williamdegaul [at] gmail [dot] com

Normal
Small
Posted by dongo123

Is this still available?

Normal
Small
Posted by hale2shawn williamdegaul

williamdegaul wrote:
Hey all!
I know this is last minute but I had a couple of cancellations from friends. We have a room 12 mi from the CC, looking to Lyft in each day. It's me and a friend, both 27M. The room has one king bed and a pullout queen sofa. We'll split the king most likely (unless you reeeaallly want it), and are looking for 1 or 2 people to cut the cost of the room. Total cost of the room is 800 for the whole stay, looking to split that whatever way we can. 
Post here or email me at williamdegaul [at] gmail [dot] com
Hey if this is still available I would be down to stay with you all, I am working the convention from 1-9 every day at the badge station and just need a place to crash my email is [email protected]

Normal
Small
Posted by williamdegaul

Yes this is still available. With 3 people, the total cost to stay for each is 266. Are either/both of you still interested?

Normal
Small
Posted by cironman20

Email me if still available [email protected] 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.