[Offering to share a room] 1 or 2 spaces available in Omni Suites Loft
Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner

Omni Suites is right next door to the center. Website says it comfortably accommodates 8, we currently have 5 men, but anyone is welcome. 3 are media covering the show, 1 game designer who's also working a booth, and 1 regular con goer. Looking for 300 per person for Wen- Sun.

Not entirely sure on bedding situation as theirs not much info on website about the loft, I do know we are bringing 2 air mattress though. 

Normal
Small
Posted by dongo123

Is this still available?

Normal
Small
Posted by dongo123 bowersgamecorner

bowersgamecorner wrote:
Omni Suites is right next door to the center. Website says it comfortably accommodates 8, we currently have 5 men, but anyone is welcome. 3 are media covering the show, 1 game designer who's also working a booth, and 1 regular con goer. Looking for 300 per person for Wen- Sun.
Not entirely sure on bedding situation as theirs not much info on website about the loft, I do know we are bringing 2 air mattress though. 
is this still available? Also is there anything you can prove to guarantee I can get the room? Also is Sunday night the last night or do I have to leave Sunday?

Normal
Small
Posted by treloar bowersgamecorner

bowersgamecorner wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a place to stay and your place sounds great. I'm a guy, 45. Attending with a group of friends but they're staying out a ways and I wanted to be closer. Its only my second Con and I stayed way far away last time. NOT a partier. Would use the room to chill and sleep. I don't snore. (or if I do, its not loud). Let me know if it's still available. Thanks. Danny

Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner treloar

treloar wrote:
bowersgamecorner wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for a place to stay and your place sounds great. I'm a guy, 45. Attending with a group of friends but they're staying out a ways and I wanted to be closer. Its only my second Con and I stayed way far away last time. NOT a partier. Would use the room to chill and sleep. I don't snore. (or if I do, its not loud). Let me know if it's still available. Thanks. Danny
Ya shoot me an email at [email protected] and you’ve got it

Normal
Small
Posted by [email protected]

Please post if all room is taken. If available, I'm interested... 

Normal
Small
Posted by bowersgamecorner

That guy didnt email me, the room is still available

Normal
Small
Posted by hale2shawn bowersgamecorner

bowersgamecorner wrote:
If this is still available I would love to take you up on it. I am working the badge station at the convention from 1-9 every day and really just need a place to crash. My contact info is 225-955-1978 and my name is Shawn and my email is [email protected] 

Normal
Small
Posted by blues686

Im interested, email sent
[email protected]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.