Are all of the events listed?
Posted by xanathon

Will there be any other events listed?  I don't see any Magic the Gathering events?  I don't see any which surprised me since Arena is an easy way for Pastimes to host events.

Posted by narzat

Events are still being submitted and added, although I have no idea whether Pastimes' MTG will be there.  Probably best to check with the specific vendor for updates on their plans.

Posted by mikeboozer xanathon

xanathon wrote:
Will there be any other events listed?  I don't see any Magic the Gathering events?  I don't see any which surprised me since Arena is an easy way for Pastimes to host events.

All events are not listed. Some have not been submitted yet, or have been submitted after the deadline.

Posted by bergec

I seem to recall a way to see only recently added events, but I can't find it now?

Posted by stahlnee

Found at least one event that has a description indicating time for the event being different than what it is slotted for/listed in the event catalog.

I will be contacting each event organizer on my wish list to confirm that they will run the event in the time it is slotted for/ listed in the catalog.

Posted by bergec

For anyone interested, here is the changelog: http://gencon.eventdb.us/changeList.php

Posted by deanlyon

The eventdb is a very usseful tool I was able to find things I wanted to attend that were not added just a few days ago. A new category was added last night even that I saw this morning. I am glad more events are coming in may not get everything on my wish list.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.